Exchange rates

• Will there come a day when you can lodge/withdraw in different currencies or will it always be sterling? Personally, I think this could be offputting for potential traders with the rate of exchange

• @Juno Surely with the platform's growth, the currency will change to a multi-currency system with live changes.
    They just need to get enough staff and/ or correct partners to action this change. They joined up with Nasdaq which is a serious move for the trading element now.

• I live in Canada and its all in Sterling. If i deposit through my Canadian account they take a percentage of the money. I am assuming there will be a conversion fee when i finally decide to withdraw too...

• As noted in the terms:

6.4 By using our Service, you confirm and agree that:
    (a) you are at least 18 years old;
    (b) you confirm that you will not access the Service from outside the UK where it is unlawful for you to do so, and you are in any event responsible for complying (and will comply) with the laws and regulations from which you access the Service;
    (c) are resident in the UK;

So, no it is unlikely as it stands.

• @Sir-Craven I’m with you on this one. My all time trading profit is quite healthy but with the exchange rates- if I was to sell up and withdraw now I’d be at a loss!

• @Juno - Yea, im not entirely sure how this would work but i am English and have an English account i have deposited as well. Im hoping i would be able to withdraw all of it to the UK account without issue and not have an exchange fee attached to it.

• @Sir-Craven €1 = .89p at the mo. If that drops I think I’d get out. Uncertainty of economy is worrying.