Zaha vs Everton. Arsenal v Everton (FC)

• Hi everyone, it seems like arsenal has given up on Zaha and reports suggest they have made a 36m bid for Everton Soares.

Im thinking of investing more in Everton but want to get in now before there is more media coverage. what type of rise can you expect from him should he move to Arsenal.

Both Ars and Eve were competing for both players so this could free up Zaha and with Everton looking to be a serious top 6 contender, what rise can we expect from Zaha should he make a move to Everton

To me it seems like owning shares in both players can be beneficial

• Would also be great to hear some opinions on who the better player is as well. From what i saw Everton(Copa) looks amazing with a great shot.

• Good question.

Zaha will drop to under £2 he doesn’t have any international football for media buzz coming up. His price at Palace was about £1.60.

Everton Soares. I think its a gamble as the premier league is very hard to adapt to, for me its a 50/50 whether he does well.

Soares would get an initial spike but I would sell at the top and see what happens.

• wow a serious hit of realism haha. im really optimistic about Soares, hopefully he can become one of the elite players

• @NewUser373597 said in Zaha vs Everton. Arsenal v Everton (FC):

wow a serious hit of realism haha. im really optimistic about Soares, hopefully he can become one of the elite players

He might well do but if you wanted to make a profit almost certainly i would sell before his debut (if he signs) if he is the real deal then just buy back because if turns out world class you will earn divs. By selling first you lock in profit in case he is awful.