Ticker

• @Moukoko be nice if hes a rich london newb with lots of powerful friends and collegues
    perhaps seen some of the taxis.
    go forth and spread the word mr C

• To be fair it looked like he was buying 600-900 of the whole top 20 near enough.

• @Metropolis its on in the background with me all day while i play football manager, you do tend to see the same person 300x 300x 300x in succession it can get envious lol

• Dear Mr Leon, if you’re out there please buy some havertz. Many thanks.

• @Ericali said in Ticker:

@Tom77 said in Ticker:

I made a cup of tea and he was still going

Wish he would buy some Kolarov!

Turkey links dying down & linked with Inter & Juve recently. This is a guy who got 9 goals last season.

FKs & penalties at 43p surely an absolute bargain when you look at Ramos 3 years older at Β£1.

Waiting for an explosion! πŸŽ†πŸ’₯

Kolarov is 33. He is 34 this year. DOB - 10/11/1985.

Ramos is actually younger than Kolarov. His DOB is 30/03/1986.

Correct me if I'm wrong ... πŸ€”

• @johnboywalker and Ramos gets top MB just for getting married. Wasn't even a fight.

• @LittleFish said in Ticker:

@johnboywalker and Ramos gets top MB just for getting married. Wasn't even a fight.

Probably the only person Ramos doesn't fight with is his wife ... well so far anyways, I give him half a season and they will be in separate bedrooms!! 🀣

• No bale.

Fucking amateur.

• @johnboywalker said in Ticker:

@Ericali said in Ticker:

@Tom77 said in Ticker:

I made a cup of tea and he was still going

Wish he would buy some Kolarov!

Turkey links dying down & linked with Inter & Juve recently. This is a guy who got 9 goals last season.

FKs & penalties at 43p surely an absolute bargain when you look at Ramos 3 years older at Β£1.

Waiting for an explosion! πŸŽ†πŸ’₯

Kolarov is 33. He is 34 this year. DOB - 10/11/1985.

Ramos is actually younger than Kolarov. His DOB is 30/03/1986.

Correct me if I'm wrong ... πŸ€”

I stand corrected.... Both are 33.

Shocked 😱

Thought Ramos was older than he was - must have had 2 paper rounds!

• @Ericali

Haha, Kolarov has the look of a man who served during the conflict in the Balkans. You know the type, 1000 yard stare, buzz cut ... πŸ‘€.

I don't think he will age from this day forth. I'm confident he will still look 40, when he is 60 ... he has looked 40 his entire life.

He's had that stubble since he was 11.πŸ§”

0_1564247666643_aleksandar_kolarov_00a1a1ak3-715221.jpg

• Feel like I am stalking this guy, but had a gander at the ticker and same guy is popping up quite a lot again.

He's buying in smaller quantities, but have probably seen around 4k go in a short amount of time.

Hoping he single handedly jump starts the market as I currently have 4 players - 15p or more!

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.