Teji Savanier injury

• Anyone have any details on Savaniers injury today?

• Not heard anything, any news on T Hazards injury? 4p drop for Savanier, hopefully just a small injury

• Scans on Monday, fingers crossed.

• The former Nîmois, the best passer of the Championship last season (13 offerings), left the lawn of John Smith's Stadium limping in the 55th minute. And to listen to his coach, the news is not good. "He's going to have an exam on Monday morning, " Der Zakarian said in the halls of the stadium, " but according to what the doctor and the physiotherapist said, that's not good news. "

• This post is deleted!

• I sold mine, not got much money to invest over next while so not risking having a player injured doing nothing for 6+ months.

• Really didn't want to have to do it, but I sold mine too.

• Anyone seen any T Hazard news? He scored then went off after 12 mins?

• I hold both these players and dont intend to sell either. My time on here has taught when a player gets injured they drop drastically at first but often recover and surpass their pre injury price before the even return

• Thanks to those who sold, I can have a little top up now 👍🏽

• Hope it's not too serious. But he wasn't a short term hold for me

• I planned to hold him until around March or so, when a lot of the PB type players seem to reach a peak in price.

But the injury doesn't sound great, from the limited information out there at the moment. Might not be too bad, but he could easily miss the first chunk of games, and that isn't great for a new signing trying to bed into the team.

I'll be buying again when his price bottoms out, seems to be staying around £1.11 at the minute.

• Just had a panic, was somewhere with no signal then got signal and was bombarded with a load of slack notfactions about his price drop. I thought he had just been sold lol

He is now back at what I bought him for, will stick it out and maybe even top up some more 👍🏻

• He limped off with assistance from the physio, NO stretcher, could be out a few weeks. Complete overreaction by some and then people are like sheep and follow.

So to recap people have IS one of the best PB players on the index because of an injury that could see him out for a few weeks. Great way to throw money away.

• I held Savanier last season and sold towards the end of the season as I didn't see too much happening with his price over the summer, so I then missed out on around a 25p rise when he moved to Montpellier.

Considering getting back on now he has dipped, but just wondering what the reaction will be if the PB matrix is tweaked in ways that go against him. Just checked his stats on WhoScored though and he appears to be strong both in key passes AND dribbles. So whatever happens he should remain a fantastic PB hold.

Still not sure whether to buy in big now though or wait and see what the matrix tweaks bring, because people who don't do their research will automatically take money out of old PB stalwarts and put it into new hopefuls - he may drop further and represent even better value.

• @Wotabeast said in Teji Savanier injury:

I held Savanier last season and sold towards the end of the season as I didn't see too much happening with his price over the summer, so I then missed out on around a 25p rise when he moved to Montpellier.

Considering getting back on now he has dipped, but just wondering what the reaction will be if the PB matrix is tweaked in ways that go against him. Just checked his stats on WhoScored though and he appears to be strong both in key passes AND dribbles. So whatever happens he should remain a fantastic PB hold.

Still not sure whether to buy in big now though or wait and see what the matrix tweaks bring, because people who don't do their research will automatically take money out of old PB stalwarts and put it into new hopefuls - he may drop further and represent even better value.

We can only speculate on the tweaks, based on the surveys. But like you say, the assumed changes would be beneficial to Savanier.

I bought in may and have been topping up since the survey.

Injury is a kick in the nuts but that's always the risk.

• How bad is the injury, I cant find any info

• @MickTurbo not sure, have been scouring so many websites for info.

I am hoping it's not too bad as it is barely mentioned on montpellier website

• @MickTurbo said in Teji Savanier injury:

How bad is the injury, I cant find any info

Nobody knows which is why I dont get why people would IS. The only info I know is he limped off, which suggests it's not a long term injury.