New PB matrix

• So are people putting money aside for this like you would do for an IPO? ๐Ÿค”

Half hour to digest the changes, then I'm expecting a fire-work display ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ† on players who others deem to have benefited from the changes.

Fingers on the trigger..... ๐Ÿ’ฐ

• @Ericali I know we donโ€™t know the significance but we think we know what it is.
    Personally Iโ€™d fire your gun now.

• @Timothee-Atouba said in New PB matrix:

@Ericali I know we donโ€™t know the significance but we think we know what it is.
    Personally Iโ€™d fire your gun now.

I'm going to hang fire.

We all have a fair idea what will be increased but I want to see the percentage rise in the scoring & invest the money in the biggest winner.

• When is this being announced?

• @Andy Tuesday at 7pm

• @Ericali Thatโ€™s sensible, but thereโ€™ll be thousands of people firing their gun when that market reopens (provided it functions amongst the traffic).

• @Timothee-Atouba said in New PB matrix:

@Ericali Thatโ€™s sensible, but thereโ€™ll be thousands of people firing their gun when that market reopens (provided it functions amongst the traffic).

Got to love the lights! ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ†

Hopefully, there will be thousands firing after me.

• Where will the announcement be? It says on FI "Tune in on Social at 19:00 BST on 30/07/19 to find out more." Is that Twitter then?
    It's not clear to me, but then I am a very special little boy.

• @Ralph-Wiggum said in New PB matrix:

Where will the announcement be? It says on FI "Tune in on Social at 19:00 BST on 30/07/19 to find out more." Is that Twitter then?
    It's not clear to me, but then I am a very special little boy.

That's right Mr Wiggum. 7pm Tuesday.

The market will be suspended for 30 minutes then apply the shades if you don't like light displays. ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ˜Ž

• I'll be keeping a close eye on the decrease list personally for any knee jerk reactions.
    Obviously give it an hour or so to calm down. In the meantime, I'll sit back with some iced lemon tea enjoying the display.

Not sure what the changes will be, but I have a feeling there will be a lot of money pumped into the index tomorrow evening. Has been very flat for a while now with many traders holding back on deposits.

• Feel free to PM me with your tips please gang - i'll be swimming round a lake at that time and will miss all the fun.

Got ยฃ688.63 to spend, as I have freed up a couple of players over the last couple of days ready for after the announcement.

• @Milnerman Memphis Depay-Fekir gone, will get the pens, good pb player anyway, media friendly, main man for Holland next summer and very likely a transfer next summer.
    Talk about covering all the bases!

• Just impulse bought this man, then FI tweeted him (kiss of death).

Just got to hope he scores this season and wipe my feet!!! #sigh

0_1564411900610_jamesrod.png

• I was in no rush to get a good stake in sancho, with another year in germany, and with a lot of money having been put into him in the hope of a utd transfer, I saw only a drop between now and christmas and cannot see why hes rising so much the last week or so, are people expecting stepovers to count towards PB? I thought they only helped for MB

• @MickTurbo people anticipating dribbles but surely there are more prolific dribblers that spring to mind.

I'm not committing to anything till I see the new matrix.

With them asking the question "should certain comps be worth more PB points than others" it's just as possible the French & German leagues could be downgraded & the PL & LaLiga be given premium status.

• @Ericali there are that many possibilities I'm not even gonna get involved I dont think. If i had a couple grand spare i might think differently but i dont at the minute.
    1 thing I know for an absolute certainty is that between 7pm and 8 30pm tomorrow I'll be in the gymnasium so what happens happens ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• Does anyone know where i can watch the announcement, unfortunately I am not on Twitter, does anyone have a link to where i can watch it, you tube maybe ? i dont know, new user so was not on the index last time they did an announcement such as this .

Cheers Guys

• @Chris-C said in New PB matrix:

Does anyone know where i can watch the announcement, unfortunately I am not on Twitter, does anyone have a link to where i can watch it, you tube maybe ? i dont know, new user so was not on the index last time they did an announcement such as this .

Cheers Guys

If you don't have Twitter. Keep up to date with the forum - I'm sure it will be discussed in the half hour the market is suspended. ๐Ÿ‘

• @MickTurbo said in New PB matrix:

@Ericali there are that many possibilities I'm not even gonna get involved I dont think. If i had a couple grand spare i might think differently but i dont at the minute.
    1 thing I know for an absolute certainty is that between 7pm and 8 30pm tomorrow I'll be in the gymnasium so what happens happens ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Not even a cheeky peek? ๐Ÿ™„

I'm guessing it gets to 7.40pm before you check how it effects your portfolio! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• @Chris-C said in New PB matrix:

Does anyone know where i can watch the announcement, unfortunately I am not on Twitter, does anyone have a link to where i can watch it, you tube maybe ? i dont know, new user so was not on the index last time they did an announcement such as this .

Cheers Guys

As FI donโ€™t use the โ€˜Announcemnt sectionโ€™ in the forums. Weโ€™ll just have to wait till someone posts it in the forum for us folk that donโ€™t do twitter