Nicholas Pepe

• What happens to his price now the move to Arsenal is all but confirmed?

His price for the last month has been up and down like a YOYO but never really moved to far either way from his current price at the moment of £2.77.

I don't own him but his stats for Lille were very impressive, surely if he goes to Arsenal he has the potential to their main man and excel?

Do I buy or do I not buy?

Interested to hear the thoughts of holders and non holders ?

• Banned

I don't hold but would be tempted IF I had space in my port (which I don't)

• @Sill7 said in Nicholas Pepe:

What happens to his price now the move to Arsenal is all but confirmed?

His price for the last month has been up and down like a YOYO but never really moved to far either way from his current price at the moment of £2.77.

I don't own him but his stats for Lille were very impressive, surely if he goes to Arsenal he has the potential to their main man and excel?

Do I buy or do I not buy?

Interested to hear the thoughts of holders and non holders ?

https://forums.footballindex.co.uk/topic/9441/nicolas-pepe

have a look in the thread link here, i think his price will go up a bit more but the big seller for me is that his game also appears to be suited to PB (assuming that it doesn't change drastically this week)

• I think his price is still undervalued if he gets the move to arsenal. With it being arsenal that's in for him they have a track record of losing out when it comes to transfers so that's why I think his price has been held back, I'm holding and going to keep hold.

• The last 2 days he's topped the media. Can't see that changing today either & if the moves confirmed he's likely to dominate the next few days also.