Manual adjustment

• Just had two payments into my account from fi saying manual adjustment. From the two amounts payed they look like a 1p div for Maguire and the same for griezmann.
    Anyone here know why?

• Probably payments owed to you due to mistakes in the award of media divedends.

• @Alpilgrim that's what I thought but griezmanns must of been quite a while ago.

• Yep, I received an inexplicable manual adjustment payment of £1.18 too, this afternoon.

• Me too, a whole 12p!

Love this, 1 thread about being paid something we weren't expecting. If anyone is owed money, there's 14 massive threads hailing the impending end of days and how unprofessional it is that they haven't been informed personally by Adam Cole!

• It was due to the day Ronaldo won divs relating to Rape case articles. These were ineligible and should have been removed. Therefore the correct players have been credited and traders paid accordingly

• @TheSleepingGiant said in Manual adjustment:

It was due to the day Ronaldo won divs relating to Rape case articles. These were ineligible and should have been removed. Therefore the correct players have been credited and traders paid accordingly

I queried this at the time in the Ronaldo thread. Maguire demoted to 3rd and Griezmann to 6th by the Ronaldo stories. Glad everyone got paid and good on FI, they have taken a lot of stick recently!!