David Neres

• Linked with move to Spurs. I know Spurs are linked with Dybala, Neres and Lo Celso and don't see them doing all 3 despite the need for additional players to enhance the squad and really push for title next season.

I've heard lots about the Lo Celso rumours and Dybala but there hasn't been, or doesn't appear to have been, much about Neres (other than a link to Everton for £45m).

Do we reckon their is much in this? Or is it more likely just another name being banded about?

• Personally think they’re much more likely to get neres and lo celso than Dybala and lo celso - assuming levy manages to shift eriksen.
    Neres would be much more a realistic spurs signing than Dybala. Although personally don’t get why we wouldn’t trigger ziyechs 25mil release clause instead but hey... 🤔

• @Brabbn said in David Neres:

Linked with move to Spurs. I know Spurs are linked with Dybala, Neres and Lo Celso and don't see them doing all 3 despite the need for additional players to enhance the squad and really push for title next season.

I've heard lots about the Lo Celso rumours and Dybala but there hasn't been, or doesn't appear to have been, much about Neres (other than a link to Everton for £45m).

Do we reckon their is much in this? Or is it more likely just another name being banded about?

Add to the mix their record signing, Ndombele, I don't think anything will come of this.

• Neres hasnt been in the last Ajax friendlies? Injured or defo leaving?

• @Westy Rest after Copa I would assume - Firminio only back for Liverpool this week so would guess the same for Neres.