London Nike advert - Chalobah

• Check out the new Nike London advert (quite cool) - stop the clip 2.05mins to see the main man. The snow ball is rolling now , looks fit, healthy and in footie kit - the return is imminent and that charge to a world cup place is on😀

• Can you stop this Chalobah joke, the forum should be used constructively to benefit those reading it, can you actually make a post without mentioning this waste of space of a player, he changed more teams than pants, been on a treatment room longer than on the pitch and honestly is not funny anymore to see you just stick him in every post regardless of the subject

• @Ermejo said in London Nike advert - Chalobah:

Can you stop this Chalobah joke, the forum should be used constructively to benefit those reading it, can you actually make a post without mentioning this waste of space of a player, he changed more teams than pants, been on a treatment room longer than on the pitch and honestly is not funny anymore to see you just stick him in every post regardless of the subject

Word!

• @Ermejo said in London Nike advert - Chalobah:

Can you stop this Chalobah joke, the forum should be used constructively to benefit those reading it, can you actually make a post without mentioning this waste of space of a player, he changed more teams than pants, been on a treatment room longer than on the pitch and honestly is not funny anymore to see you just stick him in every post regardless of the subject

Yep I have to agree with this. Sorry to say what started as a joke became a slight irritation and is now just spam. If you're overly invested in Chalobah then that sucks, and maybe it will pay off eventually, but the constant littering of the forum is starting to become counterproductive. People won't invest because they'll think you're trying to hook them.

• i suppose its like Ed Sheeran.... Its ok at first but the more you hear the more irritating it gets... I'm actually all for positive news on the player and hope that he has an upward surge in value for the sake of a Happy Hornet but there is a side of me that suggests should his value plummet and he joins Ravel Morrison in Mexico or even never kicks a ball again i won't be losing any sleep whatsoever on it.

I certainly don't care enough to watch a clip and forward it to minute 2:05 just to see his cheeky smiley face because I saw it for 12 games at Forest a couple of seasons back and quite frankly he was no better than any other of the dross we've brought in over the years.

• @dannypea

Got it all, will give it a rest.

• @Happy-Hornet haha poor lad. I actually don't mind you mentioning him although i have to say as I have before I still think he's got no chance of making the England squad even with our currently shocking midfield options.

• @Happy-Hornet

I'm just waiting for the day you get to slap us all in the face when his price rockets by 300%

• @dannypea said in London Nike advert - Chalobah:

@Happy-Hornet

I'm just waiting for the day you get to slap us all in the face when his price rockets by 300%

I was a huge fan of Shane McGowan from the Pogues from when I was younger he was in “Perfect Day” charity single I can’t for the life of me remember the word he said in the video or the exact second he said it!!! To say a players on Nike London advert for a clip to start a snow ball effect is abit Miss-guided in my opinion.

Has the jokes run for so long I did actually decide to research the lad the other day and it does appear he’s had more loans than Arcadia!!!! (of Peter Green fame) another interesting fact is I think in all the 12 loans or whatever it is he has been at Watford twice (around 2012 and scored about 3 goals out a total haul of about 5 goals). I have seen articles saying he’s in a race to be ready for World Cup however having not seen the lad play I can’t comment on his ability!

But he’s no longer young and his years have passed in loan moves never really cutting it at the top).. Jack Whitehall at the brits last night who’s a Gooner had a pop at HKane about only trophy he will get this year or something and if we are playing unproven rushed Z-List stars at World Cup hkane wont be picking up the World Cup.

Denmark have for example Eriksen in midfield and less chance than England so picking a star with many loans and no goals what that say for England if we play him (if he’s picked ) my view lack of ambition.

It’s always nice to see a young English lad (save fact he’s around 25 now) do good however not sure on this one if he will jury is out on it!!! I for one Do like Happy Hornet in forum and forums a happy place always so “let’s not turn it into a “Witch Hunt” maybe try find a advert with The Watford lad in it Whos just over £1 who’s far better a prospect (only joking) a few of the lads are irritated now by the joke and they’ve made there point here so a good time to let go of the C-World (unless there’s a World Cup Call up to justify it’s use (then you deserve your moment of glory) once only (lol) ! But until then let’s leave it has requested by the other respected traders. maybe let’s all move on from this? And happy trading and good wishes to all... just my view on this Dave (CB)

And yes when the Canadian hunt him down and he rises by 300% I’ll be happy to be sent in corner with my idiot hat on too...

And no I don’t own any (C-words never had and he’s not in my World Cup plans) 🤬😢🤯

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.