Pepe or Pepe

• Check out today’s MB table

It might be worth buying a few Pepe shares

The 33 year old defender at Porto that is....

• 🤣🤣🤣

Manually removed & added to the "real" Pepe's tally for win No. 4....

Don't forget when he signs win No. 5.

• Perhaps this is the Pepe that Arsenal have been after all along😱

Nice 15% spread on him (old Pepe that is) btw for the inevitable sell off later

• @Ericali Can see you losing your shit if they pay out old Pepe for MB over young Pepe 🤭

• @Tikka-Mo-Salah said in Pepe or Pepe:

@Ericali Can see you losing your shit if they pay out old Pepe for MB over young Pepe 🤭

🤣🤣 I have faith in the tech team to get it right eventually....

Pepe wins MB top spot - it's inevitable, just as day follows night.

Will also fly tonight with dribbles & assists being rewarded.

Get on board lads - don't fight it any longer 🚂

• So I guess they've opened up MB for all players now? Interesting as well that "Naldo" is on 430 based on Christiano Ronaldo stories while the man himself is on 270. Is it so hard to search for " Naldo " with a space either side?

• @stumac85 give that man a job! 👍

Tech-wizard!

• Pepe is on the rise again. Misaccredited as usual! Seriously thinking willian is a good buy for mb as are any half decent single name players.

• Brandon of Osasuna getting MB from articles about Brandon Williams of Man utd.

• @stumac85 said in Pepe or Pepe:

Pepe is on the rise again. Misaccredited as usual! Seriously thinking willian is a good buy for mb as are any half decent single name players.

The Portuguese Pepe will rightly lose any media that is intended for Nicolas Pepe when FI correct it manually, so don't buy him. Willian won't lose any, he should be a good MB hold.

• @Yellow .. so don't buy him?? Hes just back from injury, Porto are in Europa league, he scores goals as a defender, and will no doubt play a part in a strong Portugal team for the Euros..I do not deny he is entering his twighlight years, but as are others at a far higher price, for me at 16p per share as opposed to the other pepe, unproven at an over inflated price, it makes more sense to buy him..

• @Ole-ole said in Pepe or Pepe:

@Yellow .. so don't buy him?? Hes just back from injury, Porto are in Europa league, he scores goals as a defender, and will no doubt play a part in a strong Portugal team for the Euros..I do not deny he is entering his twighlight years, but as are others at a far higher price, for me at 16p per share as opposed to the other pepe, unproven at an over inflated price, it makes more sense to buy him..

Don't buy him if you're banking on him getting good MB scores incorrectly for Nicolas Pepe. If you think he has value elsewhere then go nuts 👍

• @Yellow .. that sounds fair, I cant argue that..

• He doesn't shy from a tough challenge but not for me. I just think it's funny that mb doesn't count unless the full name is used. Imagine if Neymar played in the prem? He'd win it every day!

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.