Trackers

• I have seen the top 10 tracker rise £9 since I joined in December, Not sure on the others. Does anyone have any stats on trackers?

• here's a stat- 10 out of 10 people would be better off picking which players they'd like to invest in.

trust me when i say the tracker system, as it currently is, holds no benefit.

FI should create a 'true' tracker that mirrors the ongoing value fluctuation of the rolling top 10 players, mirroring the success (or failure) of the footie. I'd invest solely in that and forfeit any dividends if they made that a thing.

• @Joking avoid trackers like the plague. Full of dead wood

• Trackers can’t be all that if top 100 trackers sold like hot cakes Why ain’t Milner gained more than a penny in the lifetime of his futures tells me they can’t of sold above 100 trackers. Of people buy and the signature through pigsxxx to sell the fodder,,,

• Or people buy and the siv through pigsxxx to sell the fodder,,,

Bloody predictive text,,,!

• I wouldn't touch the trackers either but I have also noted an excellent rise in the top 10, £58 on Xmas day and £66.40 now is a 14.4% rise in two months. But that's not to say the same 10 players make up both groups and there is one flaming turd that is in both groups... We all know his name!

Its more fun and more profitable if you try to beat the market rather than just riding the wave. I have been tempted to set up a separate, passive account that invests in the usual suspects but I'm too scared that I'll get this one banned.

• @Pierrey2129 said in Trackers:

I wouldn't touch the trackers either but I have also noted an excellent rise in the top 10, £58 on Xmas day and £66.40 now is a 14.4% rise in two months. But that's not to say the same 10 players make up both groups and there is one flaming turd that is in both groups... We all know his name!

Problem is you're at the mercy of who's in the Top 10 when you invest. It's not a rolling 10, which would be MUCH more appealing.

• @CleanShirtTrader I agree a rolling top 10 would be more attractive, albeit unfeasible to operate. There's a twitter page that put £x into the top 10 tracker as an experiment of sorts... Ibra and Lacca were on there when he bought in haha. Still, he must be well up?! Makes me want to get my 'Mrs' on it!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.