PB value of Champions League

• Hi,

I would like to get an opinion form people on players who are part of a Champions League side but not part of a PB league.

The likes of Zenit, Salzburg, Genk. Clubs who typically not perform that most likely not make it out of the group stages but might have 1-2 interesting cheap value players? Would it be worth to invest with the hope of a sell on or the odd PB win?

Cheers

• @Antierror Possibly better value in the Europa League as Europa League group stages are treble game days and Champions League group stages double game days so higher PB for Europa league in group stages.

• @Antierror said in PB value of Champions League:

Hi,

I would like to get an opinion form people on players who are part of a Champions League side but not part of a PB league.

The likes of Zenit, Salzburg, Genk. Clubs who typically not perform that most likely not make it out of the group stages but might have 1-2 interesting cheap value players? Would it be worth to invest with the hope of a sell on or the odd PB win?

Cheers

The main issue there is that most of those teams will be bottom seeds in the CL group and get hammered by the bigger teams.

I find more value in top teams in the Europa League who are more likely to dominate games - Roma, Sevilla etc... - Extra fixtures in the Europa League too after the group stages.

• Thanks @janner73 and @Chris-J I had a feeling that Europa League had a better value for that due to treble match days.

I was just looking at a cheap attacking defender at 22p but not too sure, if he will move again with 25. Brazilians seem to get stuck in East Europe

• @Antierror

This type of player tends to rise a day or two before a game as people chase IPDs with little risk involved. So yeah there ARE potential rises but timing is crucial 👍