Rashford drop

• @Black-wolf means he will shoot less thank god!

• @ChazFI123 😂

• Seen a guy after midnight instant sell about 2100 Rashford shares and put them all in dybala.

• @Nally maybe just chasing Dividends? He’ll be back on rashford he’s in the news

• Dont agree with people saying rashford and martial will be losing game time due to dybala.
    If he does come, he will be playing from the right or behind the striker how he normally plays. Meaning lingard, mata & greenwood will be most affected!

Martial will be no 9 most often with rashford more used on the left and sometimes rotated with martial. James will be used rotating with rashford on the left.

• @JasG007 said in Rashford drop:

Dont agree with people saying rashford and martial will be losing game time due to dybala.
    If he does come, he will be playing from the right or behind the striker how he normally plays. Meaning lingard, mata & greenwood will be most affected!

Martial will be no 9 most often with rashford more used on the left and sometimes rotated with martial. James will be used rotating with rashford on the left.

good info for the non utd savvy...

What do you think lineup is with dybala and fernandes then? or is fernandes going elsewhere now?

• Yeah I see ManU following Liverpool & ManC in a 3 pronged attack, but I see Dybala in the middle like Firmino/Aguero
    Rashford Dybala Martial

• @Westy --------------de gea----
    wank buscuits--- maguire----smalling----shaw----
    -------James----mctominaynay----pogdog----
    ---------------------dybala---------
    ---------rashford-----------martial------

• @Parvez112333 rashford 100% will not be playing right wing next season

• @Dan-w said in Rashford drop:

@Westy --------------de gea----
    wank buscuits--- maguire----smalling----shaw----
    -------James----mctominaynay----pogdog----
    ---------------------dybala---------
    ---------rashford-----------martial------

Lindlof for smalling, Fernandes for James.

• @ChazFI123 Thinking more that he will come from the left (not wide left) like Mane or Sterling

• @Westy assuming all the rumours are true, I think it'll be something along the lines of...
    De Gea, AWB Lindelöf Maguire Shaw, McSauce Pogba Fernandes, Lingard/James Dybala Rashford (4-3-3)..but that'll vary depending on opposition in the big games I could see Fernandes being dropped for someone like Matic or maybe Fred

•                   De gea

Awb. Maguire. Lindelof. shaw
    Mc tominay. Pogba
    Dybala
    James. Martial. Rashford

United have never been seriously bidding for fernandes, just interested. We wont buy him

• 4-4-2 (diamond)
    GK = De Gea
    LB = Shaw
    RB = AWB
    CD = Lindelof
    CD = Smalling (Maguire/Umtiti if signed)
    DM = Matic
    CM = Pogba (If sold Kroos or Fernandes)
    CM = McTominay
    AM = Dybala
    CF = Martial
    CF = Rashford

• @Jimbob I do agree on lindelof for smalling,was a toss up between the 2.lindelof is a better footballer. Smalling just stronger.. Dont think we will get fernandes now dybala has come about this window but I hope we do.

• it will be the same formation it was all last season and under ole - dybala will be coming from the right as he does for juve.
    Martial hopefully to get the 9 role

• @Chap I do agree somewhat that nobody seems to think that Dybala might get played as a type of Inside Forward on the right, sort of what they keep trying to do with Mata, I think whatever 3 they play it should be very fluid/interchangeable

• @Chap said in Rashford drop:

it will be the same formation it was all last season and under ole - dybala will be coming from the right as he does for juve.
    Martial hopefully to get the 9 role

Dybala doesn't like playing from the right - part of his problems at Juve. He likes to play as a 10.

0_1564582823778_Screenshot_20190731-151951.png

In fact, he has only played 17 games in his career as a RW.

He will be deployed in a 2 up top or a 4-4-2 (diamond) as a No. 10 playing in the 'hole'

• @Ericali
    Your right and the best i've seen him play is up top - I don't see him as a rw but Mata also isn't a RW yet that's where he's spent 90% of his career for United.
    Unless james will play on the right, who's gonna play there & I can't see Utd having Dybala leading the line.
    I hope your right and he is deployed in the 10 because I've not seen ole play 442 or close to a 442 yet including pre season.

• @Chap it's not too disimilar from what he plays now.

We played Matic, Herrera holding last season with Pogba given the AM role in a triangle behind a front 3.

We would essentially be pulling the RW to behind the front 2 & dropping Matic further back.

McTominay would be filling in for Herrera.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.