Rashford drop

• @Jimbob I do agree on lindelof for smalling,was a toss up between the 2.lindelof is a better footballer. Smalling just stronger.. Dont think we will get fernandes now dybala has come about this window but I hope we do.

• it will be the same formation it was all last season and under ole - dybala will be coming from the right as he does for juve.
    Martial hopefully to get the 9 role

• @Chap I do agree somewhat that nobody seems to think that Dybala might get played as a type of Inside Forward on the right, sort of what they keep trying to do with Mata, I think whatever 3 they play it should be very fluid/interchangeable

• @Chap said in Rashford drop:

it will be the same formation it was all last season and under ole - dybala will be coming from the right as he does for juve.
    Martial hopefully to get the 9 role

Dybala doesn't like playing from the right - part of his problems at Juve. He likes to play as a 10.

0_1564582823778_Screenshot_20190731-151951.png

In fact, he has only played 17 games in his career as a RW.

He will be deployed in a 2 up top or a 4-4-2 (diamond) as a No. 10 playing in the 'hole'

• @Ericali
    Your right and the best i've seen him play is up top - I don't see him as a rw but Mata also isn't a RW yet that's where he's spent 90% of his career for United.
    Unless james will play on the right, who's gonna play there & I can't see Utd having Dybala leading the line.
    I hope your right and he is deployed in the 10 because I've not seen ole play 442 or close to a 442 yet including pre season.

• @Chap it's not too disimilar from what he plays now.

We played Matic, Herrera holding last season with Pogba given the AM role in a triangle behind a front 3.

We would essentially be pulling the RW to behind the front 2 & dropping Matic further back.

McTominay would be filling in for Herrera.

• @Ericali
    Looks like that balance we've been craving for 6 years wont be arriving anytime soon then.
    I do like your formation but I can't see them playing it.
    Maybe Pog leaves and then Dybala will get the 10.

• wrt Rashford dropping in price. If Dybala does join Man U then he will most likely take a large chunk of the free-kicks from Rashers
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI4y-lb7_G8

• @Parvez112333 said in Rashford drop:

wrt Rashford dropping in price. If Dybala does join Man U then he will most likely take a large chunk of the free-kicks from Rashers
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI4y-lb7_G8

I bet the fans in row Z will be pleased about that...

• Personally, if Dybala joins, we won't play 433 but will play 4231.
    As it stands, I see it as
    De Gea
    AWB, Maguire, Lindelof, Shaw
    Pog, McTominay,
    Martial, Dybala, Lingard/whoever plays RW (James?)
    Rashford

• Think Greenwood will be gutted by this news the most, if they play Dybala as a SS then Utd will be a surprise package as he’s one of the best in the world in that position

• I don't believe it, dybala isn't know for pressing and pace I don't see where he fits.
    It's pretty obvious ole wants pace and people to press.

• @Tom77 I agree with you, ole is being forced into this to get lukapooo off our hands. Don't think dybala fits. Fernandes would be the transfer I would be more keen to get over the line he's class.🀞

• @Jonah said in Rashford drop:

@Tom77 I agree with you, ole is being forced into this to get lukapooo off our hands. Don't think dybala fits. Fernandes would be the transfer I would be more keen to get over the line he's class.🀞

@Jonah said in Rashford drop:

@Tom77 I agree with you, ole is being forced into this to get lukapooo off our hands. Don't think dybala fits. Fernandes would be the transfer I would be more keen to get over the line he's class.🀞

@Jonah said in Rashford drop:

yeah utd need fernandes more than dybala, im not sure they would be buying him if juve didnt offer him on a plate, i was expecting dybala prob going to spurs with the argentine connection, prob be a better fit at spurs too

• Everyday my main man drops, will he ever bounce back?

• @AndydfopT said in Rashford drop:

Everyday my main man drops, will he ever bounce back?

Yes

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.