Agatello ??

• Anyone know what happened to @Agatello he used to be here every day with the ipos but has been radio silence for 5 days now

• @Noirx4 IPOs have been pretty poor this week so probably not worth reporting :-D

Lo Faso probably worth a punt at 30p tomorrow, promising at Palermo last season but can't get a game at Fiorentina, as Fio don't have much to play for he might get some game time soon, especially as they've got the option to buy at the end of the season so will surely want to see what he's capable of?!

• On his holidays chaps! Sure he will be back in the game next week!

• @R9Kennard are you sure? Why you know that? I really miss him - bc he provided great Information!

• @NewUser38991 Yes definitely on his hols and will return! He doesn’t want to mess up his account by posting abroad! Let’s hope he comes back in the green! Been a good week @Agatello!

• @R9Kennard said in Agatello ??:

@NewUser38991 Yes definitely on his hols and will return! He doesn’t want to mess up his account by posting abroad! Let’s hope he comes back in the green! Been a good week @Agatello!

Yes when I go away if you sign in you get the account froze! Best viewing without signing in or interacting with the account in any way... I got away with giving them ID to prove I wasn’t a foraigner and I was back in uk

• As he is an International Playboy, he spends most of his time jetting off around the world, servicing his regular clients !!!

Actually, last time I spoke to him he was stuck at a foreign airport, with limited battery and expecting to be home about 04:00!

For today, my opinion (non-expert) would be Moreno, Sadiq and possibly Saiz - but what do I know :-)

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.