£20 to £100 challenge

• @Vespasian32 said in £20 to £100 challenge:

Chuckyyy baw baw 🥅

You put a hex on him!!

• What did he do to justify a PB score of -26??

• @Vespasian32 looked like a hammy aswell

• -9p now ....

• You think it's worth just selling up and taking the £4.60 loss....

• One person just sold thousands

• @Trader-ZX yeh sell if he's out for weeks he's gona take ages to get back

• I've sold as he's dropping like a stone.

Now back to £20.33....

• Back to the drawing board !

• @Vespasian32 did you keep him or take the hit as you was well infront

• @Jonah took the hit. I'd made nice money but my market sell point of 65p just took a huge hit today... Injury plus a really poor pb score... Realistically now, barring a hatrick at some point he isn't going to hit 65p before Xmas if at all. Before the injury it was possible because he's like 8 goals in 10 going into a home game vs ferencvaros... And consistent run of form plays on people's mind. As it is, especially after being rested before ints, then not involved in ints, now injured...i think he will be long forgotten by anyone that's been tracking him.

You can never predict an injury... Its bad luck to lose money in a player that's done exactly what you bought him for by scoring... Unlucky @Trader-ZX

• These things happen right. Let's go again and try and break that magical £30 mark !

New round of tips let's go....!

• Great.
    I'll start with Granada's Darwin Machis.
    A recent IPO but started the season well.
    An exciting, tricky winger who's not afraid to have a pop at goal.
    Currently 52p.

• Ok, next round. Need an IPD player, so preferably less than 60p. At this point in the leagues would prefer to have CL/EL too. Needs to be a squad regular and young and fit enough not to be rotated out (hopefully). Also the next round of Euro qualifiers falls in the 26 to 32 day window, depending on fixture and date bought.

My pick is Sergi Roberto, 59p at Barcelona. They have 6 games in the next 30 days, not particularly easy run of fixtures but they should get a lift with the return of Messi. Also chance of being part of the Spain squad, but not featured recently.

Might be a penny cheaper tomorrow lunchtime.

Edit: Squad regular who didn't play last night!! He's rested and ready...

• Il go Diego Godin. Straight in team on return from injury and got an assist. Home to slavia Prague on Tuesday. 42p

• @Martyn-B said in £20 to £100 challenge:

Ok, next round. Need an IPD player, so preferably less than 60p. At this point in the leagues would prefer to have CL/EL too. Needs to be a squad regular and young and fit enough not to be rotated out (hopefully). Also the next round of Euro qualifiers falls in the 26 to 32 day window, depending on fixture and date bought.

My pick is Sergi Roberto, 59p at Barcelona. They have 6 games in the next 30 days, not particularly easy run of fixtures but they should get a lift with the return of Messi. Also chance of being part of the Spain squad, but not featured recently.

Might be a penny cheaper tomorrow lunchtime.

Edit: Squad regular who didn't play last night!! He's rested and ready...

Mkhitaryan isn't a bad shout, euro qualifiers, europa league...69p now. Starting today also.

• @Tom77

Yeah, could be a good shout. I was torn between Roberto, Dendocker and a punt on Andy Carroll. Only Roberto fitted all my of criteria, as long as he gets game time, also don't hold Carroll and only like to back players I am confident enough to put my own money into.

Good luck @Trader-ZX, unlucky in the last round but you took the correct, but painful, decision to sell at a loss.

• @Vespasian32 totally agree just a shame the injury came in scoring the goal. I ised him at a loss but I got on to late to be fair but a lesson learnt was a quality tip and could of ended so much better. 👍

• Are we just going to pretend round 4 didn't happen?

0_1568622856214_upload-21701346-9cef-4a94-a08a-7d76e1ec7852

Yeah I think so as well. I'll put round 5 tips together soon

• I was going to tip Henrikh Mkhitaryan but as he's been mentioned I'll go for Javier Hernandez, sitting at £0.55 at the minute, Europa League games coming up and seeing as de Jong aint scored for Sevilla yet in his first 4 games and Hernandez replaced him over the weekend I think he'll get a few games and goals in the next 30 days. (I hope)

Debated going for Ola Aina at Torino @ £0.64 but the lure of Europa league was too great.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.