£20 to £100 challenge

• My tip from 19hrs ago up 8p

• Ramos will also have two La Liga games within your first 30 days given you two chances to pick up some IPDs

• Just because I'm sad and seem to have time to kill at work (or maybe just thinking of things to stop me doing work) I thought I'd knock the below together. I know @Trader-ZX dismissed everyones suggestions and went with @Specksynder tip of Ramos, but given the rest of the tips was it the best option?

0_1564671701436_upload-458a6a17-8363-45f0-98fb-e6b0acd67778

So far the answer is no, but it's a marathon (or a snickers) not a sprintLast updated 01 August 2019 15:56:00

• @Brabbn I dont think I 'dismissed' everyone else's. Bit of fun at the end of the day. I'm not pro and am just doing this for fun. No need to dig me/other people out for giving an honest suggestion so it's all good!

Like the spreadsheet though fair play.

• @Jonah great shout bud !

• @Brabbn
    Would love to know what this is like in 3-4 weeks!

• Just been looking again as can’t resist but to do my own £20 challenge. Couldn’t decide initially on likes of Pedro, Willian, Ritchie plus a few others. But decided to go with Lanzini. Think West Ham have a good season and keep up with the pace of Leicester Wolves and Everton. They have 3/4 favourable fixtures too. Let’s see how this goes!

• @Vespasian32 said in £20 to £100 challenge:

(Matt Ritchie, Konstantinos Stafylidis... cough cough... More examples)

Nice post, but Ritchie's picked up a hamstring problem a couple of days ago

• Yeah couldn’t resist just bought 20 quid 80 shares of sakho Crystal Palace I’ll sell him at 35p a go currently 25p

• @Brabbn John McGinn is £1.33 (risen 1p since yesterday) on the index. Good player but too expensive for this challenge!

• @Vespasian32 said in £20 to £100 challenge:

Example... 62 shares of Facundo Ferreyra @ 32p = £19.84.
    Espanyol play second leg of their Euro qualifier tomo, he scored 2 in first leg. With every goal he scores it will add up to form... And people will be interested at 32p for the ipd market. So a goal tomo will put him up around 8p I reckon.

If you sell to market while hes on the up... Let's go for a modest 6p rise, you get 5pps... £3.15 ☺

Ramos is going to have to rise 23p for that profit.

Its a higher risk strat... But to make 400% you are gona have to take risks... Considering the general market roi will sit between 25-100% (guess/from indication on forum discussion)

Ferreyra is just an example and I do hold... Abundance of players at that price bracket and with the season almost upon us... Lots of opportunity (Matt Ritchie, Konstantinos Stafylidis... cough cough... More examples)

Ferreyra got his goal and 6p rise last night...

• @Keegans-Bluff latest news is 'he will be back sooner than later'... Not sure what that means... Hammy usually a few weeks... So maybe he will be back for the opener?

• @Trader-ZX said in £20 to £100 challenge:

@Brabbn I dont think I 'dismissed' everyone else's. Bit of fun at the end of the day. I'm not pro and am just doing this for fun. No need to dig me/other people out for giving an honest suggestion so it's all good!

Like the spreadsheet though fair play.

I know you didn't dismiss the rest of us. It was my poor attempt at humour :P

• @NewUser5676

I'll keep an eye and post a weekly update and see how everyone is doing

• Good luck and it’s a great post.
    Something extra for me to keep an eye on!

• @Brabbn haha it's all good bud ;-)

Ok so Ramos is back to a 2p rise. What do you all think is the best bet with him and this challenge? Set myself a goal e.g if he hits a 5p rise sell up and get on a player where I can buy a lot more shares?

Opinions welcome!

• @Trader-ZX Good good :)

It's a tricky on as the Spanish season doesn't start for another 16 days so won't really see him making "noise" until then. Won't be getting and PB and unless suddenly demands a transfer next week you won't see people jumping on him and rocketing his price.

Maybe once he gets a 5p increase sell to market and reinvest the money into someone else where a small increase has more impact on total portfolio value.

• I've also added in @Jonah @Vespasian32 , @Ericali and @Bradley117 tips to the list seeing as I missed them off yesterday! I've also added a profit after commission column seeing as this is all about a quick flip and not long term holds

0_1564740149870_upload-f54aa4dd-5314-42e1-aae7-31f005d9a176

• @Brabbn I think the 5p target is the best bet for now. Hopefully a bit of money starts going into him in the build up...

Absolutely love that spreadsheet. Top work !!

• @Brabbn cheers,great shout @Vespasian32 never even heard of him but gonna look him up now

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.