19p for PB league and CL next year

• It’d be cheap wouldn’t it??
    There’s got to be a catch right??

Yes, there is. He hasn’t signed for them yet.

Luis Advincula is currently a Rayo player, but there are Spanish language press links to Valencia.

Rayo took the option to purchase for 3million following a loan last year. Bit of a no brainer for them really as he comes back as a copa runner up, having played every minute of Peru’s campaign.

His market value has to be higher than 3 million.

Last la liga season he scored 1 and assisted 3 times. From RB In a team that finished rock bottom.
    The season before in Mexico it was 2 and 2.

If he does sign for Valencia he is going to be worth considerably more than 19p. If they get into a CL group with a PL side or he gets goals, who knows?
    If he stays at Rayo, theres very little risk, he can hardly go down much and they will cash in at some point.

My disclaimer. I have been buying (quite a few) and, more importantly, he is one of my ADVINCULAs league picks!

• Norwich and Sheffield United were looking at him earlier in the year aswell. (Google it).

As his names so crazy I've dipped my toe in, young and fast..spread is 4p though for such a cheap player....But onwards and upwards

• David Odonkor could run 100m in 10 secs.... And he was rubbish!

Good luck with it as its low risk, but stats don't seem to suggest he is a future pb king(or winner)

• He is a forum legend.

• @Moukoko said in 19p for PB league and CL next year:

David Odonkor could run 100m in 10 secs.... And he was rubbish!

Good luck with it as its low risk, but stats don't seem to suggest he is a future pb king(or winner)

It is a gamble admittedly.
    But I think it’s a little unfair to suggest he is rubbish?
    He was probably one of the best players in a poor team last year. He scored, assisted and got forward. IF he gets a chance in a team where he can attack even more who knows?

And how many are PB kings?

• If your looking for the cheapest guaranteed starter for a PB league an CL this year then your man is Francis Coquelin (Valencia). Yes the ex Arsenal man. The difference within him now is he plays as a box to box midfielder rather than a holding midfielder.

PB average of 57 with a PB high of 202 and a whoscored.com avg rating of 6.99. Aged just 28 and entering the peak of his career I feel there is still room for improvement playing for a very good Valencia side.

Unlike last year he has had a full pre season under his belt and I'm hoping he can add a few goals and assists to his game which would increase his value.

22p for the above is excellent value imo.

• never heard of this guy????????

• @dannypea Oh well. Your loss!!!!!!

• @Pagey74 right I'm all in with my savings
    8 futures 🤞😎🤑🤑🤣 goes well I'll be topping up, people are quick to forget prem stars

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.