Pogba going boom! Boom! Booooom!

• @ChazFI123
    Well said mate. I’ll add to that.
    You can’t strengthen one area of the pitch, weaken in 2 other areas and think you’re stronger for it. That is delusional.

• Been out of signal range all day. The Pog is still here. Thank the Lord. Portfolio looking a lot better too. Bring on Saturday.

• @DavidMUFC1987 Does losing Lukaku weaken our attack? Wonder why we were so keen to get shot then? Losing Herrera was a shame, but there's no point in sulking lads. Window is shut, time to look forward to the new season. Greengoat to score the winner against Chelski on Sunday. Come on United!

• @ChazFI123 @DavidMUFC1987 United are 1/4 for top 6 with the bookies, I don't think those odds coming in would be 'lucky'. I'd be expecting mainly the 'anyonebutunited' lot to say united won't make the top 6 not our fans, whilst I'm disappointed with no midfielder signings united should make the top 6, do you really think Leicester/everton/wolves(europe) have better squads?

• @Jimbob
    I can’t stand Lukaku don’t get me wrong but he was no worse than martial, rashford last season. I fancy our chances against Chelsea, I think we'll find out a bit of where we are and has ole got them fitter than last season. Come on United

• @Nally I haven’t said they won’t finish in the top 6, all I said was that I don’t think it makes anyone less of a fan cause they think their team will struggle this season, read my earlier post on this thread and you’ll see what I mean

• @Nally said in Pogba going boom! Boom! Booooom!:

@ChazFI123 @DavidMUFC1987 United are 1/4 for top 6 with the bookies, I don't think those odds coming in would be 'lucky'. I'd be expecting mainly the 'anyonebutunited' lot to say united won't make the top 6 not our fans, whilst I'm disappointed with no midfielder signings united should make the top 6, do you really think Leicester/everton/wolves(europe) have better squads?

United were probably 1/4 last season 🤷🏻‍♂️ Bringing odds from the bookies means very little. The reason they’re 1/4 is because we’re Manchester United. I wouldn’t say Wolves no but I can certainly see Leicester and Everton up there. If you look at United’s team who scores the goals. Martial, Rashford and Pogba. Everton, Digne, Sigurdson, Richarlson, Kean, Calvert Lewin, Walcott. Leicester Perez, Vardy, Maddison, Tielmans, Gray. Also Leicester and Everton have no european football, I think we have a huge challenge on our hands just to make it into the top 6

• @ChazFI123 said in Pogba going boom! Boom! Booooom!:

@Nally I haven’t said they won’t finish in the top 6, all I said was that I don’t think it makes anyone less of a fan cause they think their team will struggle this season, read my earlier post on this thread and you’ll see what I mean

Nobody thinks that you are any less of a fan, I apologize if it came across that way, but you don't seem to be showing any support. Perhaps it's just semantics. Either way, I hope you are feeling better about the situation on Sunday evening. We all want the same thing remember, GGMU.

• @Jimbob I’m sure come Sunday when I’m in the pub with my mates I’ll be telling them how United are gonna roll Chelsea!! Just very frustrated at the moment, but I’m sure that’ll go once football starts back up

• The fight goes on brothers... No idea why he stalled and then dropped again...othrr than a lot of nervous holders jumping at first opportunity to sell.

I think he is fit to start Sunday... Should generate some mb and hopefully a good performance too. Tough game tho (1-1 written all over it).

• @ChazFI123 you surely meant how United put up a decent fight with Chelsea? 😁😁

• @Vespasian32 the reds go marching on, on, on! I’m hoping 2-1 or 3-2, but you’re probably right..

• I suggest the Pog price short term really depends on how he plays this weekend. If he is on fire bossing the pitch then all is well in the ManU camp. The price will follow the ManU euphoria.

• @LittleFish agreed. I have a feeling he will play a blinder tomorrow as he will want to win over the doubters. Feeling a 2-1 Reds victory.

• @Sol I'm really hoping you're right. After the tail end of last season I sold all my ManU players. Those Pog divs dragged me back in. A successful ManU is good for the Index so let's hope the Pog mans up.

• Souness and Mourinho in the studio. Might just see a few headlines created around the pog by those 2

• 15p down because hes off penalties as if they're the only thing that contributes to his price, the panic that sets in from some people is ridiculous

• @Deej.11 said in Pogba going boom! Boom! Booooom!:

15p down because hes off penalties as if they're the only thing that contributes to his price, the panic that sets in from some people is ridiculous

And he might just be off the pens that rashford wins??

• @Ringers exactly. Its laughable how reactionary some people are, thyre just throwing money away 😂

• 0_1565539008392__20190811_165635.JPG

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.