Pogba going boom! Boom! Booooom!

• hope we get x2 more pens he bags em and grabs a third for the hatty and wrap up MB and PB haha

• Absolutely insane overeaction! Madness

• Buying now as his price will be going back up again v soon

• Be interesting to see if rashford only takes penalties hes won...would love to see what will happen if they get another pen and pogba bags it!

• I really want to top up but would need to sell to do so! If he drops under 7 then I'm balls deep in Pogba.

• Pogba's first half PB score of 79 is excellent seeing as he hasn't scored or assisted. He's the highest scoring PB midfielder in this game so far - it shows he doesn't need to score or assist to get good PB scores.

Would be hilarious if he ended up as top midfielder today after so many have dumped him.

• 15p in the context of Pogba's price is nothing. Only people who bought in at the top will need to worry.

• @Alpilgrim its closer to 40p now, hes my biggest hold and I simply could not care any less at all. People are bonkers man, youd think hed sent a tweet out in a juve kit, I just laugh at things like this

• I thought he'd been stretchered off injured when I first saw the drops. Ridiculous.

• I thought you were saying that Pogba will be £8+ before even game start (similar with Neymar) 🤔

Platform has changed a lot's and money flying around players. Often its better to listen to the market and understand what it's telling you rather than sticking to some preconceptions! 🤔
    Very interesting season ahead, can't wait for more 🤓

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.