Pogba going boom! Boom! Booooom!

• @Mr-Random-number The footsie is up to 109,000+ and Tuesday saw growth of almost 1000 alone, there was always going to be profit taking after that. Then I'd say money is being saved for imminent IPOs. I expect big growth this time next week with Liverpool players first to rise ahead of the big KO Friday night. Plus thousands has been pumped into Dybala this week

• @Vespasian32 yeah because nobody answered me last time or maybe I just missed the reply.

• As a past no.1 fan of the Poginator I’m still yet to be convinced which Pogba will turn up this year if he stays. The sulky, lethargic pog or the goal machine Pb/Mb king that we know and love. I’m still leaning towards the former 😏

• £7.19 now. Not so much a rocket ship rather an under inflated ballon. Still the rise is welcome. If life doesn't go fast enough as it is here I am wishing the week away so the transfer window closes. No MB for 10 days either. Never a dull moment holding the Pog.
    #longlivetheking 🤴🏿

• @LittleFish said in Pogba going boom! Boom! Booooom!:

£7.19 now. Not so much a rocket ship rather an under inflated ballon.

Thats good though slow rises imo are better than the rapid ones. The rapid ones are nearly always followed by a sharp dip as people take profits

• You also have to take into account that it costs nearly 6.5K to move him a penny.

£7.19 now. Not so much a rocket ship rather an under inflated ballon. Still the rise is welcome. If life doesn't go fast enough as it is here I am wishing the week away so the transfer window closes. No MB for 10 days either. Never a dull moment holding the Pog.
    #longlivetheking 🤴🏿

I'm a Pogba holder, he represents my largest holding in terms of £, so I am hoping he stays and pretty sure he will... . but....

The transfer window only closes for BUYING players on the 8th, not selling.
    Pogba can still be sold anytime up until the end of August.

I think THAT'S why people still aren't piling in just yet mate

• To be fair and balanced I mentioned on yet another Pogba thread 2 days ago that a 2% fall in a £7 player is 14p and nothing to get excited about. Now that we have a similar rise it is still nothing to be excited about.

I hold 500 and he will rise massively, and quickly, but not just yet...

• @ScouseSte I would be absolutely shocked if united sold pogba after the English deadline next Thursday, if they were going to sell him they’d do it when they have chance to get a replacement, at least I hope so!

• @ScouseSte true but even ManU wouldn't be stupid enough to sell after our window closes. When are all transfer windows closed I need sleep!?

@ScouseSte true but even ManU wouldn't be stupid enough to sell after our window closes. When are all transfer windows closed I need sleep!?

Key transfer window information
    Transfer window open/close dates
    Country/competition Opens Closes
    Premier League Thursday, 16 May (00:01 BST) Thursday, 8 August (17:00 BST)
    Scotland Tuesday, 11 June Monday, 2 September (00:00 BST)
    EFL Championship Monday, 6 May Thursday, 8 August
    EFL League One/EFL League Two Monday, 6 May End of August
    France Tuesday, 11 June End of August
    Germany Monday, 1 July End of August
    Italy Monday, 1 July Sunday, 18 August
    Spain Tuesday, 2 July End of August

• What's happened... Went for a poo and made £100 on pogba?

• @Vespasian32 looks like Real in for van de beek - both shot up and still going

• No loss on anyone else in my port either so this is new money? Maybe people's ipo fund

• Apparently Van De Beek is a done deal to Madrid...

• my bloody bank asked for verification on payment and he’d gone up 8p a share!

• Massive money going into him. Big congrats to all who stuck with him throughout. Lesser congrats to slightly more cowardly folk such as myself who sold up in fear and then later bought back in.

• Hope @Ericali is crying in his soup

• ‘THE GREAT POGBA PUMP’
    Get in now or miss out!! 🚀🚀🚀🚀

• Hit the top

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.