Pogba going boom! Boom! Booooom!

• @Jad1982 said in Pogba going boom! Boom! Booooom!:

He's flying now

To Madrid? Hope not...

• @Jad1982 there will no doubt be some sweaty holders selling as soon as they can break even or make a profit, this will slow his rise down, but i see him going up all the way til match day. Then a bundle more if he scores a pen.

• @Westy Plenty more rising to come, plenty of divs to come. Surely a terrible time to sell? Particularly if you managed to sweat out the summer. Why sweat it out to sell well short of the celling?

• @NewUser303261 i sold to buy more players and have more holds i got enough cap app and dividends from him over the summer and with his spread i wanted to be able to market sell while hes on the rise rather than instant sell in the future. I could of sat on him longer but there are better long term opportunities out there just now before the season starts imo

• @NewUser303261 just think as soon as some (not me) see they are back in the green they will grab it and leave or buy cheaper players... Real will be back for him at some point too.

Im holding, will only reconsider at £10.

• @Westy said in Pogba going boom! Boom! Booooom!:

@NewUser303261 just think as soon as some (not me) see they are back in the green they will grab it and leave or buy cheaper players... Real will be back for him at some point too.

Im holding, will only reconsider at £10.

This was me. I made 75p per share profit plus a summer of divs. Since i sold he has risen 16p but the players i bought from his sale have risen a combined 34p so im not sour.

• I’ve sold Pogba on a high. Having seen Uniyed’s transfer’s, I’ll be solely relying on MB and 2p doesn’t cut it. He won’t be winning any PB anytime soon in that side. We’ll be lucky to make top 6. 2 great signings, 1 potentially a great signing. I look at that front 4 rashford, martial, lingard, James. This is Greengoats year once he gets his chance

• "Dont buy Pogba hes the biggest waste of money on here" they said. "Buy Dybala.. absolute snip at £3.90" They said...

Only banter! No doubt i'll be selling my Pogbas in the next few months!

Anyone else just glad the PL transfer window is over, so prices aren't massively rumour inflated anymore, Onwards and upwards for the new season good luck all!

• @DavidMUFC1987 'lucky to make top 6', are you really a united fan mate? Haven't you seen pogba's massive pb scores/wins since ole came, he'll probably be in the top 3 midfielders for PB returns this season and he's the odds on favourite for most MB wins this season, agree on Greenwood though.

• @Nally does someone saying man United are gonna win the league make them a bigger fan than someone who says they might struggle this season?

• @Aquarius said in Pogba going boom! Boom! Booooom!:

"Dont buy Pogba hes the biggest waste of money on here" they said. "Buy Dybala.. absolute snip at £3.90" They said...

Only banter! No doubt i'll be selling my Pogbas in the next few months!

Anyone else just glad the PL transfer window is over, so prices aren't massively rumour inflated anymore, Onwards and upwards for the new season good luck all!

So glad. I also wish my port grew like it is today every day. My 8k would be worth about 40k this time next year if it did. If only!!

• @Nally
    We’ve improved our defence massively but we’ve also lost the lump and 2 midfielders. Our midfield and strike force is worse than last year. Pogba has won PB 6 times and I believe he had top performer 5 of those times . I just think there’s better value elsewhere 🤷🏻‍♂️ Just my opinion

• @ChazFI123 It's about support pal. All these so called fans saying that our players are all shite and the youth aren't up to it, how does that help the team? It isn't Rashford or Mctomtom's fault that we didn't sign whoever some redtop linked us with. We are stronger than 12 months ago, let's hope we are saying that again in a years time.

• @Jimbob
    Your deluded if you think we’re stronger than last year.

• @Jimbob there’s supporting and there’s blindly following, just because people disagree with how things are being done or a certain player doesn’t make them any less of a fan. That’s what football is built on, opinions, just because I have a different opinion to you or someone else doesn’t make me any less of a fan. Come the start of the season of course I’ll support every player on that pitch, and I’ll love it if I’m proved wrong, but I’m not going to act like everything in the garden is rosey just because I support them

• @ChazFI123
    Well said mate. I’ll add to that.
    You can’t strengthen one area of the pitch, weaken in 2 other areas and think you’re stronger for it. That is delusional.

• Been out of signal range all day. The Pog is still here. Thank the Lord. Portfolio looking a lot better too. Bring on Saturday.

• @DavidMUFC1987 Does losing Lukaku weaken our attack? Wonder why we were so keen to get shot then? Losing Herrera was a shame, but there's no point in sulking lads. Window is shut, time to look forward to the new season. Greengoat to score the winner against Chelski on Sunday. Come on United!

• @ChazFI123 @DavidMUFC1987 United are 1/4 for top 6 with the bookies, I don't think those odds coming in would be 'lucky'. I'd be expecting mainly the 'anyonebutunited' lot to say united won't make the top 6 not our fans, whilst I'm disappointed with no midfielder signings united should make the top 6, do you really think Leicester/everton/wolves(europe) have better squads?

• @Jimbob
    I can’t stand Lukaku don’t get me wrong but he was no worse than martial, rashford last season. I fancy our chances against Chelsea, I think we'll find out a bit of where we are and has ole got them fitter than last season. Come on United

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.