Pogba going boom! Boom! Booooom!

• @Vespasian32

Definitely I wouldn’t be selling neither. Why would he go on tour, doesn’t make sense. Just praying as a united fan this isn’t true 👌🏼

• Like vespa said, the injury was known about. Until I bought pog I didnt appreciate the amount of bullshit the papers print, they'll jump on anything and spin it to suit

• @MickTurbo
    Yeah true and pogba is still undervalued on here. If you look at mbappe’s price compared to pogba. Pogba is less than a quid higher than Mbappe. There’s no way he drops below him even if it was true.

• It was in the paper yesterday, that he wasn't playing today, cos of back injury, so why would he be getting on a plane to go away and not play, paper talking shit AGAIN!

• According to latest story Madrid President won't sign pogba, cos he's worried zidane will flop or walk away, and if he does either of those, Perez want a mourinho back, how funny would it be if they both end up their

• @Vespasian32 Thanks for reading the blog bud! I agree he’s a beneficiary for sure of the new Index as are a lot of midfield creators like the Pog. I also think very little has changed since I wrote the below on why I’m holding Pogba. He’s a long term hold wherever he ends up....

https://fifrenchtalent.com/2019/07/08/the-pogba-perplex/

• Pogba booming again after definitive statement from Solskjaer that he is staying this summer.

• Topped up another 41 to 221. Nows the time

• @Hotspur said in Pogba going boom! Boom! Booooom!:

Pogba booming again after definitive statement from Solskjaer that he is staying this summer.

Like a firework you set off on bonfire night & have to go back to, to check it is lit.... 🚀😉

• @ScouseSte

Never seen so much smugness in a forum before. Why highlight traders mistakes? Poor form.

• @Sol said in Pogba going boom! Boom! Booooom!:

@ScouseSte ‘nowt queer as folk’ 😉

have you ever listened to Jazz?

• @NewUser121493 said in Pogba going boom! Boom! Booooom!:

@ScouseSte

Never seen so much smugness in a forum before. Why highlight traders mistakes? Poor form.

Morning Walter

• @NewUser121493

Not smugness, just unfathomable.
    To instant sell instead of market sell when you could have easily sold Pogba shares to market at that time was madness.

The trader wasnt tagged in the post but if i could have i would because I'd love to know their reasons

• @NewUser121493
    There is a big facebook group I am part of and I pulled someone up on a post he made just laughing at people who were worried the youth bubble was crashing.

It annoys me, if people are losing, and we rub it in they are more likely to leave.

To win, we need losing players. And for those losing players to stay we need them to have fun.

• Pogba hit the magic 7.40 barrier again. Must be psychological that it suddenly stopped and we start drifting down again.

• @Vespasian32 only a few days to go then its gonna be up up and away

• @ScouseSte absolutely no need to pull people up and to highlight them asking for a response is worse.

Maybe they've just started trading, maybe they have more money than sense or maybe they're doing it for reasons you can't comprehend.

By the way have over 250 shares in Pogba, I looked into this group for information but found a bunch of back slappers laughing at less unfortunate. I'm sure you've all made mistakes along the way. I have that's for sure, i just hope there's not a forum of people laughing at me about it.

• @NewUser121493 said in Pogba going boom! Boom! Booooom!:

@ScouseSte absolutely no need to pull people up and to highlight them asking for a response is worse.

Maybe they've just started trading, maybe they have more money than sense or maybe they're doing it for reasons you can't comprehend.

By the way have over 250 shares in Pogba, I looked into this group for information but found a bunch of back slappers laughing at less unfortunate. I'm sure you've all made mistakes along the way. I have that's for sure, i just hope there's not a forum of people laughing at me about it.

Nobody's laughing pal.

But the back slapping is more than a justified response to the amount of scaremongering by a fair few users, trying to convince everyone to sell Pogba at the beginning of summer (on the off-chance we reinvest in players they hold). So you're not seeing the bigger picture, you're just seeing the end result and not what caused us Pogba holders to JUSTIFIABLY sing our own praises!

As for highlighting "bad trades", if they aren't highlighted then new users will find out the hard way (by losing yet more money again on future bad trades as they IS to jump onto a sheep-driven trend, instead of sticking to their own principles - I imagine a fair few are now suffering big losses from the Dybala collapse now)

And the name of the trader whose bad trade I initially pointed out was his screen name on FI (which is changeable to whatever you want time and time again) and not their forum name. So, in essence that trader is anonymous.

So, in short, get over it

• @ScouseSte agree.. Well played matey. We be rich soon.

• @ScouseSte dunno why you're getting grief, u said it was FOMO at its finest and it was, you were actually being generous, could have been far more critical. Also, as you said in response, nowt wrong with a bit of back slapping amongst us who've had significant money tied up in pog and not been swayed by the scaremongering

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.