Bruno Fernandes?

• @Hybrid digging this bad boy out, looks as those he's destined for them Prem, very strong United links today and surely could get to Pepes price if he choose United or even Liverpool maybe City. Be good to see him tonight will also allow others to see him who wouldn't pay too much attention to Portuguese league. His stats have been unbelievable this season also

• @Shippers seeing more united links today in fact the sun are claiming they have had an offer accepted and deal is nearly done. I know its the sun and they arent the most reliable source but is this the start of some big media buzz coming his way

• Bruno holders - selling or holding ? What will happen to his price if he moves to Liv or Man U ?

• @Black-wolf hopefully, he should get near Pepe's price if it's close to being confirmed to one of the big boys. Personally don't know what will happen to his price once it's confirmed, have to wait and see on that one but will be good to see him in prem if it happens.

• I heard his agent is on his way to England and Manchester United are 💯 one of the clubs he will be talking too.

• It’s a tricky one as usually a player would drop on transfer going through when their price has been so pumped on transfer rumours for ages. But he will have great PB and possibly MB value if the move goes through. Have to try and work out how much of that is already in his current price. Think I’ll keep as even if he drops a bit when some take profit he still looks a good long term hold.

• If he moves to a PB league at his age and PB potential he can go up. If to a MB club (EPL big team in red) then he could reach 3.50 easy and higher if he bangs goals in regularly.

• @Westy he also looked to be a very attacking midfielder last night so will likely be a very exciting player perfect for MB and PB if he comes to the EPL

• @Black-wolf he scored 32 goals this season. He has an amazing shot and also does a lot of assists. He will have a lot of PB.

• He was in the red for me for a while, so it's good to see him back in the green at 22p. Being in the PL will be good for his price.

• @londonbraga

Seen him play 90 mins for first time... despite nit scoring i can understand his scoring stats for this season

• @Indexical said in Bruno Fernandes?:

But he will have great PB and possibly MB value if the move goes through

That's the key to his value; there will always be profit taking from traders buying the rumour & selling the news, however IF he hits the ground running next season (BIG IF) & posts the PB numbers he has been promising then buyers will be flooding into him. Add to that if it turns out to be MUFC then he will have added MB as a bonus, the main risk, other than transfer falling through is he fails or is slow to settle & his price will drift backwards. My view is very bullish with a long term hold in mind as I believe he could easily double or treble in price from here if he fulfills his potential, so a risk worth taking IMHO.

• @NewUser159387

Totally agree... the guys a goal scoring midfieder... lampard type.. has a nack of scorig and takes shots... he gets to premiership and his price will be vvv high vv quick

• Surprised Dan the man hasnt started an Armagaedon thread about Felix yet... Reports that he wants to go to At Madrid. Lost 5p already but at 3.74 I can see him halving in price overnight if those rumours become more concrete.

Fernandes could be the main beneficiary of that money being shifted? I think Bruno could be in for a good couple of weeks and start returning divs.

• @Vespasian32 said in Bruno Fernandes?:

Fernandes could be the main beneficiary of that money being shifted? I think Bruno could be in for a good couple of weeks and start returning divs.

Benfica Fan here and I'm not seeing him going to Atletico Madrid.

• Any reason for his slight dip in price?? Any news..

• @Ben5129 Atletico Madrid entered the race for him. So people panic.

• Oh right.. thanks

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.