Morelos

• A bit of lateral thinking here

Maguire leaving will mean Leicester who are already cash rich have another £80mil to spend

They were linked with Morelos earlier on this summer......

I’m aware they got the striker from Newcastle a few weeks back but Vardy is not getting any younger so I wouldn’t be surprised if something happens here.

• @Advinculas-Index

I think you have to remember that Rodgers was Celtic manager when Morelos was being sent off repeatedly for Rangers.

He would have witnessed on a weekly basis how untrustworthy, unsporting and unstable this guy is.

He would be an absolute fool to take a chance on him.

• @johnboywalker

Oh well
    Can’t blame a Ferret for pumping 😂

Either way he is £1.04 at the moment.

I see 3 scenarios over the next 12 months

1. Most unlikely- he stays at Rangers after 2020 = price drops to below 90p

2. Possible- He moves to the Premier = Price rockets to over £2

3. Probable He moves to A non English PB league = price goes up to £1.50

Rodgers will no doubt also be aware of his disciplinary record prior to last season which has been pretty good.

• @Advinculas-Index

I actually think he is a cracking player and will score goals wherever he goes.

It is the disciplinary issues that give me the fear.

• @johnboywalker said in Morelos:

@Advinculas-Index

Actually ive just seen a news item which mentions an approach from a chinese club so it might be worth treading with caution........

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49205675

• @Advinculas-Index said in Morelos:

@johnboywalker said in Morelos:

@Advinculas-Index

Actually ive just seen a news item which mentions an approach from a chinese club so it might be worth treading with caution........

The Chinese window is shut now. And I think these rumours were confirmed as false, but it's an easy one for the media to bring up.

Morelos really wants to establish himself with the COlombia team, and going to China would be stupid with those aims in mind.

• Good Point!

Lets see where his price his this time next year.......

• He's not moved on yet, which I find surprising. However he did score again to put rangers through into the groups - now 8 goals in 8 games in europe I believe. I hold a small amount still (hoping he got a move to the PL) but think his price should do OK if he keeps his scoring in Europe up, and somehow stops being a twat who wants sent off every game.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.