What could a No Deal Brexit do for the index?

• @Ericali oh. Trump said so. Much make it true then.

He may want to increase trade, but that won't make it a good deal For is. he's an expert in getting deals that favours himself. And like I already said, we have zero leverage and PM that's already shown he won't stand up to Trump.

• @NewUser303261
    He is a terrible businessman. The US is heading for a recession and everyone knows it. He himself has said he doesn't care because it will happen after he leaves office.
    We all know how it will go. He will leave, massive recession and he will go around claiming it is because he isn't in charge any more.

In a growth period he added trillions to the national debt, he has given a tax cut to the rich, the poor are worse off because cost of living is higher than the (tiny) tax cut, he started a trade war that is fucking his country up and he is having to bail out farmers and he has lied over 11,000 times.
    In short, he is a terrible, terrible racist, sexual abusing wanker.

But look on the bright side, we fucked over our biggest trading partner and can now get chlorinated chicken from the USA.

• @NewUser303261 said in What could a No Deal Brexit do for the index?:

@Ericali oh. Trump said so. Much make it true then.

He may want to increase trade, but that won't make it a good deal For is. he's an expert in getting deals that favours himself. And like I already said, we have zero leverage and PM that's already shown he won't stand up to Trump.

Your clearly not getting my point.... 🤔

It's classic divide & conquer technique. By making sure we flourish, it will encourage others in the European Union to leave to.

Europe want us to fail to send a message to the other nations not to leave their comfort blanket.

Europe is stronger as a whole against the USA.

By taking one of the top 3 nations out (alongside Germany & France) & working with them to make their economy flourish he can do more damage to the European Union then he would if he gave us a shitty deal.

• @Ericali why did he just sign a trade deal with the EU then? 🤔

• the state of the £, imagine admitting to voting for that.

• @Moukoko don't start bringing facts into this

• @Moukoko said in What could a No Deal Brexit do for the index?:

@Ericali why did he just sign a trade deal with the EU then? 🤔

He has to trade with Europe - to not do so would be cutting his nose off to spite his face.

He would be in a stronger position to trade with Europe if it was on its ass economically don't you agree? 🤔

• @Ericali
    He cant triple trade, that is just bullshit pie in the sky numbers.
    IF he doubles it, and that is a MASSIVE if, then it will still be less than the trade the uk currently does with just 3 of the countries in the UK, let alone all the others and all the other deals we will be walking away from.

We are leaving a block where we had almost total control and now have to bend over for the likes of the US and do as we are told, all in the name of taking back control.

The pound is already fucked, and its gonna get a LOT worse.

• @MrWh1te I wouldn't bother mate, you will be here all day.

• @speedloafer said in What could a No Deal Brexit do for the index?:

@MrWh1te I wouldn't bother mate, you will be here all day.

Completely agree. I never get involved in any Brexit discussion as both sides are fixed in their views.

• We will just become Trumps and America’s bitch even more so then we ever were.
    Shouldn’t affect the index in any way negatively fortunately. Will just become an even bigger poodle dog of the US.
    Greatttt

• @speedloafer
    I wont be, I am off out to spend the day with family (well, shopping for our holiday, Jamaica in 8 days yay and then the pub for the footie) and try and ignore the fact we have a racist buffoon in charge of both the UK and the US and we are heading back to the 1920's.

• @MrWh1te 8 day holiday? Capitalist pig! Oink oink have those poor black people serve you cocktail by the pool while you blog about how evil trump is

• @MrWh1te enjoy your day Mr White. 👍

We have a difference of opinion & neither of us are likely to be swayed.

You have swallowed the scaremongering from the rich elite & I have faith in our great nation to thrive outside the constraints of the EU.

This could go on all day - so let's leave it at that. 🙏

• @Vespasian32
    Nah, 14 day holiday, leaving in 8 days. Seriously cant wait :)

• @MrWh1te enjoy, Jamaica is on my list... Will be looking for feedback 👍

• @Ericali
    I haven't swallowed scaremongering.

What I have done is actually read stuff for myself.

And thanks, only downside is its beginning of season and I cant trade !!

• @Vespasian32
    I got married there two years ago, we are going back for our 2 wedding anniversary.

It is the most amazing place, our hotel is the best I have ever been in, decent standards and very friendly people/staff.
    Expensive, cost about £7k for 2 adults/1 child for 2 weeks but that is with all upgrades on plane etc etc too.
    I highly recommend!

• @MrWh1te said in What could a No Deal Brexit do for the index?:

@Ericali
    I haven't swallowed scaremongering.

What I have done is actually read stuff for myself.

And thanks, only downside is its beginning of season and I cant trade !!

Again..... Let's just agree to disagree.

Every other doomsday prediction has proved to be false.

Have a good day & nice holiday.

• I also voted brexit.We will see if we leave with no deal what will happen.There is always scaremongering by opposition to brexit.Just hope come October we put an end to this saga.If we have a general election I hope to god Corbin or the Liberals don't get it otherwise we are fucked.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.