What could a No Deal Brexit do for the index?

• @Sol Yea im the one pretending to be surprised that this thread is still going while I sit here and downb/up vote the thread all morning.

I mean what sad little fucker lies that he isnt reading the forum while leaving his sweaty fingerprints all over it.....yea I need help

Go away now you little curtain twitcher. You were caught.

• @speedloafer said in What could a No Deal Brexit do for the index?:

@Sol Sorry to shatter your little wanking session but im a 40 year old man. I don't know where you get this purple hair fantasy, maybe its everytime you see my name and look down at your throbbing cock or maybe you are wanking over those kid gamers I dunno, but leave me out of it you weirdo and go back to pretending your not reading this thread.

You’re the same 40 year old man that told me on another thread that I “don’t know how to interact with and treat women properly”.
    It seems extremely odd that a 40 year old man regularly brings a sexual theme into a football forum (granted brexit is being discussed here).
    You must accept that is very, very strange.

• @speedloafer You sound like a very angry/bitter person and you clearly have issues. What’s more ‘sad’ upvoting/downvoting, or going through each individual comment to see whether or not it was me that made the up/down vote..

• @Timothee-Atouba Telling you "you don't know how to interact with women" is sexual? Tell me how is that "sexual" in your words. And apart from the obvious pisstake on Sol where else have I brought in sex?

• @Sol Whats sad is acting surprised that this thread is still going while we can see you were upvoting/downvoting all morning. Why did you lie about that? Were you looking for attention?

• @speedloafer why are you so aggressive? I was merely stating that I was surprised to see this post was still active today as I thought it would have been deleted.

• @Timothee-Atouba said in What could a No Deal Brexit do for the index?:

@speedloafer said in What could a No Deal Brexit do for the index?:

@Sol Sorry to shatter your little wanking session but im a 40 year old man. I don't know where you get this purple hair fantasy, maybe its everytime you see my name and look down at your throbbing cock or maybe you are wanking over those kid gamers I dunno, but leave me out of it you weirdo and go back to pretending your not reading this thread.

You’re the same 40 year old man that told me on another thread that I “don’t know how to interact with and treat women properly”.
    It seems extremely odd that a 40 year old man regularly brings a sexual theme into a football forum (granted brexit is being discussed here).
    You must accept that is very, very strange.

None of that surprises me in the least..

• @Sol No Sol you were upvoting Eric and downvoting my and others posts all morning, which is fine but we can clearly see it. Then you appear out of nowhere and your first post "is this thread still here?" I pointed out that you knew it was here as I can see you were downvoting earlier and I took the piss. You then got on the defensive and tried to worm your way out.

I cant make it any simpler.

• @speedloafer as I said (and others also) previously, you are a very odd individual and not worth my time responding to you.

• Maybe FI should remove the downvote option, better contribution to a thread would be to provide a counter argument to posts you don't agree with.

Must admit, the 'purple hair' is not a reference I'm familiar with ... feel free to enlighten.

• @Sol Then why are you carrying on with this conversation? Why do you keep telling me I have purple hair. You mean im not worth your time now that you found out im a man.

• @WithoutLimit I think its a dirty old man fantasy.

• One of the main issues held by remainers in the months and years after the vote is the misinformation offered from both sides that will no doubt have affected the voting had everything been transparent.
    At least we can seek solace in the fact that Boris is at the wheel now.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-voters-poll-mislead-leave-campaign-nhs-claims-lies-remain-win-second-referendum-a7905786.html

0_1564929306182_upload-040529ec-163e-4be7-9dff-4ccdca67b265

• @Advinculas-Index let’s hope Boris will keep his word.

• 0_1564930625224_foto_no_exif (1).jpg

• @Sol do you have the slightest clue the irony of saying that while Boris is infront of a bus that's a big fat lie?

Boris is about as dishonest as it comes

• I see this is still our most popular thread.

I think that says a lot.

Brexit is decisive and people are lest interested in listening and seeing common ground and more interested in sharing opinions dressed up as facts and trying to find things that differ us from others.

Why can’t we just love ourselves, love each other and get along.

No need for neo-macho responses to hid your insecurities or psycho-evaluative leaps of faith to define my agenda.

• @NewUser303261 He was only sacked twice for lying. blamed Liverpool fans on Hillsborough, had several affairs, wont admit how many kids he has and that's only scratching the surface. Im sure he will keep his word.

• @NewUser303261 I’m hoping he will. All politicians have shady private lives, remember Churchill wasn’t the most savoury of characters privately. It’s worth noting however, he did a great many things for England. Here’s to hope 🍻

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.