Ayoze Pèrez and Leicester 2019/2020

• 40% of my portfolio is on Pèrez, Barnes and Youri at current prices. Went to the Pre season game last night and firmly belive the Foxes are going to be providing much entertainment for this season and Pèrez is going to be one of many names you will see making headlines.

I genuinely have not been so excited about a new season for many a years, Ricardo and Chilwell on the wings, solid DM's in Hamza and Ndidi and we will see our forwards of Maddison, Youri, Barnes, Gray feeding Pèrez and Vardy to many goals this season.....still would like one more quality striker and hopefully Dunk in to shore up the back.....

Hard to judge value at the moment after the close season share split but Pèrez price in particular seems to have more upsides than most at the moment..... up da Foxes!!!

• defo need another goalscorer , was hoping they might take a risk on morelos but doesnt look like it, madison and tielemans have potential to be 1 of the best partnerships in prem, be interesting to see if they can mount a top 6 push

• @shilly I was hoping for an ambitious attempt at Haller but credit to the hammers.... Don't fancy the temperant of morelas for us.... I thought zapata may have been a good one for us but he pretty awful yesterday...still think Callum Wilson would come to us if Rodgers wanted him.....

• Im not a Leicester City supporter,but good luck for the season.Rodgers bringing in some good players and they will be a challenge for all this season in the premier league.Could pile the pressure on the top 6.

• Have said it in other posts but can't believe they didn't go for Che Adams. Don't rate Perez at all let alone 30M. I think you have the same problem that Spurs have with Kane, you'll always struggle to a decent striker who will never displace Vardy whilst he still has legs, he is a deadly finisher.

• spurs fan but think Leicester (and wolves) are great teams to watch and Leicester have signed particularly well this summer. Tielemans is a top buy (was disappointed we didn’t get him!) and it’s going to be chances galore for any striker you do play up front. I think Choudhry is also a star in the making - I hold him and hope he’s a regular starter!

• @TheFearlessFox said in Ayoze Pèrez and Leicester 2019/2020:

40% of my portfolio is on Pèrez, Barnes and Youri at current prices. Went to the Pre season game last night and firmly belive the Foxes are going to be providing much entertainment for this season and Pèrez is going to be one of many names you will see making headlines.

I genuinely have not been so excited about a new season for many a years, Ricardo and Chilwell on the wings, solid DM's in Hamza and Ndidi and we will see our forwards of Maddison, Youri, Barnes, Gray feeding Pèrez and Vardy to many goals this season.....still would like one more quality striker and hopefully Dunk in to shore up the back.....

Hard to judge value at the moment after the close season share split but Pèrez price in particular seems to have more upsides than most at the moment..... up da Foxes!!!

How do you think Soyuncu played ?

• @bernardb thought he did OK, but atlanta were poor imo so wouldn't read too much into that peformance. He's a solid back CB at the moment and to be fair to him he has been steady whenever he ha splayed for us, his positioning is sometimes a bit questionable and not really been a theat at set pieces so far but if he does get a consistent game time, could come good.

Think it would be too risky to rely on Evans, Morgan, soyuncu and benkovic so think the club will go for Dunk or Ake befire Thursday......

• Leicester fans. . . Do you think Perez will be a regular? Or do you think he will be an impact sub most of the time? Vardy will start up top, Maddison, youri t, ndidi in the centre, grey and Barnes out wide. 4 at the back leaves no room for Perez?

• @PeteZac gray will not be a definite starter unless he really comes on in the first few games of the season imo

Think Rodgers like have 2 up front like he had with suarez sturrudge so I see Pèrez and Vardy being first choice with Maddison tielemans ndidi/hamza and then one off Barnes, Albrighton and Gray fighting for the last berth.....

• @TheFearlessFox said in Ayoze Pèrez and Leicester 2019/2020:

@PeteZac gray will not be a definite starter unless he really comes on in the first few games of the season imo

Think Rodgers like have 2 up front like he had with suarez sturrudge so I see Pèrez and Vardy being first choice with Maddison tielemans ndidi/hamza and then one off Barnes, Albrighton and Gray fighting for the last berth.....

Spot on
    Against the "big" teams Hamza and Wilf will probably both play and so will Albrighton. Against the weaker teams it will be 1 DCM and Barnes in front of Albrighton. Gray will only get game time through injuries and suspension as he has flattered to deceive on far too many occassions

• Pèrez ticking along very nicely with season yet to begin :-)......

• @TheFearlessFox Been a few threads on here about Perez and I have put my money where my mouth is and got on back in March at 29p.

Lots of investors not willing to buy at that point but it seems that he has now picked up a following.

I have continued to buy and still consider him good value at the current price point but will probably sit back and see how things go, but have a good feeling about this player over the coming season.

• As a Newcastle fan I’ll miss Perez but wish him all the best. Far too many have hearted mercenaries at my club over the years but he always gave it his all. Just a shame I never bought any shares but I always try to stay away from players from my team just so theres no conflict. Glad he’s doing well in FI terms for you and no doubt he’ll continue to go up because he is a real quality player.

• @Long-Haul-Col great call to get into Pèrez at that level! My average buy price is at 98p so am looking at 25% return so far....do you have an exit strategy or is it a long term hold?

I'll be holding out for around the 1.50 mark as target price... He looked sharp in the atlanta game so looking forward to seeing how he plays on Sunday against wolves....

• @TheFearlessFox Perez, as nearly all my players are long term holds, I pick young players (under 26) with potential, trust your judgement and let the market growth do the rest.

Its worked so far so why change

• @TheFearlessFox

Baragin price. ..if he starts well could be great!!!

• Best price of all at Leicester is Albrighton 29p. He has been good in pre-season and will definitely start the first few games and play in the majority of games this season. PB max of 150, with Rodgers having them playing attacking football and his strong delivery, can see this rising. At worst he's not a bad IPD assist earner at that price. Similar players with his stats are 45-50p, He looks under-valued playing in a team that will finish 5th-8th.

• I didn't hold onto Pèrez but have Barnes, Perreria and youri in my portfolio.... Good Times for the lcfc players!!!!

• @TheFearlessFox You did well!