Lucas Digne

• I'm thinking of getting on board with Lucas Digne, but I may be getting on too late as he has been rising recently. Coming from a fairly new user, do people think he will rise/will return good PB numbers in the next few months?

• He regularly gets good PB points as he gets a lot of passes and crosses per game and also scores a few.

Worth holding imo

• The PB changes will only benefit him I think and Everton looking to improve on last season.
    Also with a striker that can actually finish chances his numbers may well improve on last season.
    If you're willing to hold longer term there's also a good chance of a transfer to a better team within your hold.
    One of my best % profit players and no thoughts of selling just yet.

• If he was English he would be 2 pound plus. Only got on board recently since the PB changes. Will see how he goes this season.

• @NewUser275766 I think Chilwell could be that English alternative to shoot up this year...

• @HPcoys yeah he is on my watch list. Hoping city come sniffing again when they realise left back is still their weakness.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.