Any cheap tis?

• So I'm new and currently down £25 (deposited £50) any tips on very cheap players I can flip don't mind if I need to hold for a week or 2 I just can't seem to find anyone that stands out

• @NewUser116258 how cheap. How are you down 25? Pogba crash??

• No just didn't really know what I was doing buying stupid and selling too fast but slowly getting there

• If you're genuinely happy to wait on players for a while maybe consider the youngsters in runaway league leaders... Phil Foden, Chris Nkunku, and Yerry Mina should all get some gametime and price rises once their clubs have the league sewn up. You'll be waiting until April / May before you can cash out though.

• @NewUser116258 how cheap are you looking for

• Looking at players under £1 and really did think about foden as I have a feeling he could play against arenal and that would put his price up massively I think

• I don't think he'll be starting against Arsenal considering he didnt start against Wigan. Pep will be serious about winning the League Cup.

But Man City will have the Premier League wrapped up by April and their final four league games are then Swansea, West Ham, Huddersfield, and Southampton. Foden and Diaz will surely get some minutes on the pitch then.

• @NewUser116258 foden already overpriced

• @NewUser116258 under £1 not a lot of options.

Maybe a Nicolas nkoulou, Joe Gomez or Antonio candreva

• My biggest holding is Lamela I’ve had him eons bought at 98p he’s gone down to 89p and upto 1-18p has 450 at one time now about half that.. he started v juve and I’m hopeing he will start to get more game time many not a fan on here of him and don’t see his worth however if he’s in WC squad and gets Messi a few assists he could be on the money... a few week back vardy was on 61p now he’s near a £1 but where he will go I’ve no idea I had 150 and sold down to 60 too early

• I wouldn't touch youngsters at big teams that might not ever play... The market is booming there's better uses of your money whatever size it is. There's been lots of sub £1 players that have had very good rises recently, (Vardy, Varane, Pique etc. All with wc pedigree and proven careers...,) I don't like tipping players but I reckon a good place to start would beTheo Hernandez. He's down 15p odd since he started Reals last game. Marcelo is up in price which worries me as it suggests that my information that Theo will start is wrong... But he's a good start, research before you buy and make your decision on him. Also Dortmund and Napoli play in a small pool of games on Monday, Real the only team worth looking at on Tuesday and Atletio the main team on Wednesday. Loads of low price players there what about Gotze, Lucas Vazquez (if he starts), theo hernandez (if he starts), Rui at Napoli, Batshuayi must be favourite for PB on monday... Loads of options mate. Real play tomorrow and Tuesday so decent chance if the player you choose doesn't play first game. Best advice - do they get greedy. If you get a good return pre match then de-risk and sell some. If they start poorly you'll be stuck with them

• Giminez at Atletico - again two games, Sunday and Wednesday. There's loads of players in that bracket you just need a strategy

• Vazquez up ✔️
    Hernandez up✔️
    Batshuiyi up ✔️

• Youngsters are massively over valued because people are doing the research on the same players at the same time and jumping on them. The best ones will have a high ipo price.

The time to buy them will be in a couple of years and a player who ipo d at 20p breaks out and you spot them before other people.

• @mike778 said in Any cheap tis?:

Youngsters are massively over valued because people are doing the research on the same players at the same time and jumping on them. The best ones will have a high ipo price.

The time to buy them will be in a couple of years and a player who ipo d at 20p breaks out and you spot them before other people.

I totally agree if a youngster with talent is IPOd it’s because he’s known to a degree it’s better to monitor not buy and wait for a devalopement you see before others which will effect price where media or clubs will jump on board prime example Ryan S was £1 5 months back

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.