Albian Ajeti

• Sky reporting he's close to signing for West Ham for £8m. You can gave some of him for 78p. I bought ages ago. Thoughts?

• @LittleFish Has a lot of potential - my worry would be game time. West Ham like to play one up front and I don't see that changing when they have Anderson, Lanzini, Fornals and Yarmolenko. Haller is obviously going to be first choice so Ajeti is mainly going to be getting minutes off the bench this season I would have thought.

• I reckon he’ll break into the first team fairly quickly and by the 2nd half of the season it will be Ajeti and Haller up front for them

If they manage to sign him that is

• Moreover, you’d expect Switzerland to qualify for Euro 2020 so he’d be a great long term hold from that perspective.

With Haller at £1.63 currently, any ideas on what Ajeti’s price will be overtime (if the transfer goes through)?

• @Black-wolf As a Hammer season ticket holder I can tell you we wont play 2 up top. If desperate for a goal it will be Chicharito alongside Haller.

This lad will come in as a back-up and get some cup games, and allow Haller a breather, but both up top ? nope.

Look at Perez and (on rare days) Carroll last year......4 strikers and never 2 starting

• @Munchie63 ok good to get some insight. Any chance of regular rotation? I only ask because i personally would rate Ajeti equal to or higher than Haller. I know thats only my personal opinion but i do think Ajeti will be too mych of atalent to be left on the bench

• Sold him for 62p a week ago after links to West Brom, sold at a profit but have missed out on the big spike. Well done for anyone who has held.

• @Black-wolf Will only rotate for cup games. Over the years we've had some terrible injury problems (Reid, Sanchez, Wilshire :) Carroll :) lanzini, Yarmolenko, last seaon). We need Haller to stay fit. The club is brimming with wide / creative midfielders, so its always the 2 wide men and one behind with pnly 1 up top.

Thing is, if Ajeti plays in the Carabou cup and scores a couple his price will spike, so even if not playing there's always chance of profit.

Wilshire (if he stays fit) would be my one to watch this year, Very sharp in pre-season, and stayed at hone to train rather than go on a summer holiday.

• Let’s just hope he gets the move, could rise to 90p with a bit of luck!

• Thanks for the insight guys. He's only moved a penny up today. Think I will hold and see how he develops over the season. I'm thinking West Ham might have a half decent season this year. Hopefully he bangs an a couple of goals early on and I'll sell some of my holding to lock in some profit.

• He’s signed for West Ham. Been officially announced.

• Another good West Ham signing. COYI

• Fantastic signing

• Hernandez has just left West Ham. Albian Ajeti could prove value at 65p as i’d imagine he’s now second to Haller. Potentially could also partner Haller with a change of formation (Jovic-style). Ajeti’s also in a Shaquiri-less Swiss squad vs Ireland and Gibraltar.

• Seferovic is out of the squad as well. Here’s hoping Albian Ajeti (75p) starts vs Gibraltar today

• @Sutt98 He does, lineups already announced

• I've had a little tickle, rather him than Embolo tbh

• @dean73 class, cheers. I hold Zakaria (51p) too (assists more likely for him though!).

• Zakaria more likely to be booked than get an assist 😁
    You aint suckering me in to that one 😉

• @dean73 haha, fairs.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.