Luke shaw

• Looking past tranfers now and just jumped on luke shaw, it my first 2 weeks in here so wondering if anyone know why hes so low compare to other full back espically english full back

• I agree that he is under-priced - recently bought 500 of him.

24 year old English first choice left back at United - if he can stay fit (there is the justification for his low price I suppose....) then he will see decent growth this season.

• He has no competition should be playing-most games, with some good performances he has loads of room to increase in value.

• Gave up his summer holidays to lose weight and get fit.

• Apparently he's the slowest player in the squad😂

• Wan Bissaka @2.13.. Shaw @.86

Does Shaw take some corners too?

Got to agree he's undervalued and only 23.. has got to only go up if he stays injury free.

Just picked up 300

• He was taking some free kicks in pre season

• I do think Luke Shaw is undervalued but I really do think his weaknesses will be exposed this season as the other three defenders will be more solid. Think this is a massive season for him as if he has another average season I can see united potentially moving him on in the future. For a modern day full back Shaw isn’t particularly great going forward but isn’t great defensively either! However, if he does kick on this season then he has a chance to nail down the left back spot for united and England for the next 5/6 years then his potential price could more than double

• Luke Shaw is one of my sleepers along with Andreas Christensen

• The issue is that it's hard to see where he's going to earn dividends from over the next few months. United are still playing with more full backs rather than wing backs so they don't really get assists. I'm guessing that people are pricing in more MB opportunity with Wan Bissaka?

It's a shame that the Single match day that United have in September is against Arsenal or I could have been tempted but there look like there are better uses for money at the moment.

• Yeah england call up would be great, even better if he goes euro as first choice left back