Maximising the ipds

• As a newish user of fi, I was just wondering if there will be a big purchasing spree on Friday to maximise the ipds? As you only have it for 30 days on each player is this a likely thing to happen? Do we need to beat the rush?

• Just to warn you a lot of the cheap IPD players have been pumped over the summer ready to dump when they score.

There is a cycle to their value that you may need to experience first hand in order to fully understand.

I’d recommend approaching with caution and learning how the IPD market works before putting any large sums in.

One main piece of advice I can offer for the IPD market is avoid buying at peak price.

• @Chris-J said in Maximising the ipds:

Just to warn you a lot of the cheap IPD players have been pumped over the summer ready to dump when they score.

There is a cycle to their value that you may need to experience first hand in order to fully understand.

I’d recommend approaching with caution and learning how the IPD market works before putting any large sums in.

One main piece of advice I can offer for the IPD market is avoid buying at peak price.

100%

• That's for your honesty, so many aspects to consider on here

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.