Gks and Defs separated for pb?

• Av noticed gk don't seem to have a great value on here do they often win pb over defenders? If not maybe be worth having a pb just for best gk would give them some value

• @Simon-j yep we all know it's the team GK get their own PB but it will probably be less than def/mid/fwd due to a lot less gk

• This is something that has been talked about amongst traders since the PB started and one high profile trader I know held gks for a long period in the anticipation and hope that keepers would get their own category.

Meanwhile certain players rocketed, his money was tied into this decision and in his own words his “money was stagnant” but he held firm. Meanwhile we all rode the wave of Neymar, Messi and Ronaldo rising from under £2 to where they are today, huge gains whilst his investment did very little (to some extent he also had them covered but not as much as he could have).

Well to cut to the chase he had a personal conversation with Adam Cole at the last meet and decided to sell up on his gks.

He didn’t say for sure what was said and refused to say if he’d discussed the topic of gks but the common consensus is yes this could happen but not in the near future. Hope this helps.

• @78pJesus said in Gks and Defs separated for pb?:

This is something that has been talked about amongst traders since the PB started and one high profile trader I know held gks for a long period in the anticipation and hope that keepers would get their own category.

Meanwhile certain players rocketed, his money was tied into this decision and in his own words his “money was stagnant” but he held firm. Meanwhile we all rode the wave of Neymar, Messi and Ronaldo rising from under £2 to where they are today, huge gains whilst his investment did very little (to some extent he also had them covered but not as much as he could have).

Well to cut to the chase he had a personal conversation with Adam Cole at the last meet and decided to sell up on his gks.

He didn’t say for sure what was said and refused to say if he’d discussed the topic of gks but the common consensus is yes this could happen but not in the near future. Hope this helps.

My view is that goalkeepers will get this in 2019 after World Cup and after the IPOD start to go dead and new life’s needed in platform it’s a kickstart in reserve for long term future maybe

• @Chicken-Badge possibly but there are so many other fundamentals that need addressing before the introduction of gks having their own dividends. The new android app, the launch in other countries, marketing for WC and higher dividends will all come before and what with the way the index is booming now I wouldn’t advise tieing large amounts of capital in gks when we’ve all seen the huge increases in outfield players of late.

• @78pJesus

Yes I agree I’ve already learned the hard way with prospects who ain’t got action has of yet. Also agree to other issues too

• GK div was shot down cold on the Q&A with Adam Cole a few weeks ago. But if you've got money to spare then pick up some GKs as the rumour will probably return in another 6 months time and we'll see the same GK spikes. Personally I'd put my money into WC players or players on the move this summer, you'll likely see a quicker return.

• @AT10 totally agree. The gk dividend was more than shot down, it was as if it wasn’t even up for discussion, like it was news to them that anyone even wanted it. For the afore mentioned trader I cited earlier to sell the lot (and I’m talking a lot!) gave me the impression that it’s not even on the distant horizon. I’m with you on the WC players and Summer transfer links (not done deals) that’s where the money is.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.