Start up masterclass and the future of futures

• Having watched Adam Cole based trading meet video promotion I would just like to point out the credit he deserves for getting the platform where it is today! There’s always questions aimed at him and his style is not be too direct in answering some (he won’t answer questions in a negative manner of negative questions it seems) however what I’ve noticed is a huge positive advertising campaign updates and professional trader videos like this one on today’s promotions. The market is boyant because quite simply he keeps coming up with fresh ideas and the FI addiction is the fact that we all regret selling players and to cash in your selling a powerful assset that don’t even exist in reality. The market is purely based on confidence and today maybe a record trading day has just gone, much money won and lost on Pogba but unless you bought in today chances are you’ve either won or sitting on a asset over three years unless he moves to a lesser club (shows you the power of FI when I’m calling all clubs lesser than man united which let’s face it they are unless your a striker like Kane or Neymar who can drive there own stock of futures upwards without a club brand. I’m going to the meet in Manchester myself and will be a chance to be updated about other markets if any Sweden Canada and the World Cup plans.

Meets promotions and the future what’s people’s views on the platform Adams approach and his plans and markets and what would they like to see him do different if anything is my question and what should you ask him if you got a question in the room at the meet in front of the audience?

Happy trading everyone

Dave (CB)

• From the You Tube video, Adam Cole shouldn't be let anywhere near a microphone. Arguably the most boring and uncharismatic speaker I've heard. But yeah he's done a good job in setting up FI. To be fair, the difficult bit was setting it up, I think anyone could reel off lots of ideas to keep it fresh.

• First of all good post. I was at the meeting in London and felt he came across well and like you said he won't get drawn into negative responses(it's not good for the market). I noticed that evening and the next day people were writing that he wouldn't give a definitive answer on certain questions and generally were looking to create negatives, maybe not intentionally but that's how it can come across . As far I was concerned he answered the questions to the best of ability. As he stated, that FI now has a board of directors and you can't just release any old information without it going through the relevant people. Also to be fair it was only one question which was how many people are active. I could be wrong but i have never seen the likes of Coral, Ladbrokes etc... disclose how many accounts are active and how many are not. For example I went onto FI a year ago deposited some small amount and sort of forgot about it to my regret and came back fully in August.

I'm sure it will be good in Manchester and it's a great way to meet the other traders and actually realise that they make mistakes aswell when trading, because at times i felt it was only me when you see how well people are doing. Thankfully things are going well at the moment and long may it continue.

I'm sure Adam and his team have some more positive and interesting news that will send the market into a frenzy (which is good for all of us)

• @NewUser62758 said in Start up masterclass and the future of futures:

First of all good post. I was at the meeting in London and felt he came across well and like you said he won't get drawn into negative responses(it's not good for the market). I noticed that evening and the next day people were writing that he wouldn't give a definitive answer on certain questions and generally were looking to create negatives, maybe not intentionally but that's how it can come across . As far I was concerned he answered the questions to the best of ability. As he stated, that FI now has a board of directors and you can't just release any old information without it going through the relevant people. Also to be fair it was only one question which was how many people are active. I could be wrong but i have never seen the likes of Coral, Ladbrokes etc... disclose how many accounts are active and how many are not. For example I went onto FI a year ago deposited some small amount and sort of forgot about it to my regret and came back fully in August.

I'm sure it will be good in Manchester and it's a great way to meet the other traders and actually realise that they make mistakes aswell when trading, because at times i felt it was only me when you see how well people are doing. Thankfully things are going well at the moment and long may it continue.

I'm sure Adam and his team have some more positive and interesting news that will send the market into a frenzy (which is good for all of us)

I joined last November thinking I missed the boat when the boat wasonly just leaving the harbour had Ryan S at £1 Mahrez at £1 and so on and put in 1 to 5k over time bought right sold wrong should of made 5k but made about nearly 1k Be it in my portfolio 💼.

Yes think it was Ratner who said his jewellery was sxxx but Adam avoids that.

Questions and answers that could of hung FI and sent our investments down the pan and possible explanations

Where’s the dividends on Neymar come from at a day where he wins star player! (£60k)

Answer there’s no formuler how much goes on shares when you buy a hundred however ever share bought 20% goes to house which we pay our staffs wages with and helps pay out dividends but shares are minted at a IPO to allow for that plus we broker the first so many of share issues like in T&Cs we are issueing bets not shares!!

Sweden

Answer no different to English site I don’t speak Swedish and neither do my staff however they can invest in English platform with English cash

Q and A like this wouldn’t be good for anyone... but these are examples and I’m not saying this is how FI works it’s just being Devils Advicate !!

Somethings working right has were all still here!

Has for the good question about active users u was on phone to admin and they did say not everyone’s huge investors!!! (This is my view) —>>> I think to be fair there’s 3 type of players the under 1k the 1k to 5k (me) and the professionals at over 5k. I don’t know who everyone is but was talking to a trader at the meet with a 20k investment but he was saying he too started on here went and come back. I think generally the 125,000 users probably are broke up something like £100,000 plus investment 1%
    50,000 +1%. 20,000+ 2% £10k+2% 5,000 plus 3% and maybe 20% at 1k to 5k maybe anouther 20% at 1k and 35% there biggest market the £500 risk free who are quickly groomed into FI addicts lol 😂 the rest pocket money traders with parents secret money and student traders at a guess

• @mike778

I think from management to the traders there’s a right mix of people. When I first seen Adams pitch about the humble betting slip I though it was someone who one day was placing a bet next day taking on the bookies. I’m often up in the night or at silly o clock and there’s always someone on the feed buying some players I think this is a underground cult movement like fight club or something a part of society people don’t realise is there. From your Van Dams to your mothers putting baby to bed then buying her players. I bet some people can’t sleep because they not buy a player and wake up to do it even

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.