Inter Milan vs bennevento

• So today inter play bottom of the league bemnevento and are desperate for a win. Icardi won't be starting as the manager said he won't risk them. So is now the time to purchase some perisic or candreva?

• Perisic 47p of divedens
    Cant seem to see any wins of yet for the other 2 players

• Perisic seems very cheap for a player who has won the 3rd most PB wins overall behind messi and neymar? Also think he could leave Inter Milan in the summer and is playing at the World cup.

• @UnbelievableJeff He should hit £2 with that criteria compared to others in the same boat around him

• Perisic defo undervalued however he has been in poor form of late, he has huge ups and downs at all times really, problem for the manager but on FI is the ups that really interest us and he is capable of getting a great PB score for sure
    Joao Cancelo is worth a pint as well, started the season on the bench and has now become a regular, he is not a defender really, very attack minded and will chuck a lot of crosses in (points!), think he is the Portugal first choice at right back although not sure
    Candreva is same as Perisic but he scored less and his peaks are not as high
    Inter not in the Europe hence their players have not attracted a great deal of interest

• the whole team has been poor, they cant continue being poor, and what better game to kick start back into life, also, Yann Karamoh at 84p looking to start, if he has a good game, fastest finger first for huge gains there

• @Ermejo
    Joao Cancelo is a great shout -69p ten days ago 😉

• @SMacFI said in Inter Milan vs bennevento:

the whole team has been poor, they cant continue being poor, and what better game to kick start back into life, also, Yann Karamoh at 84p looking to start, if he has a good game, fastest finger first for huge gains there

Not meaning to Pxxx on your proverbial bonfire however “this commentator could describe the granny Rooney slept with as miss world. Great goal however at home to 9 men in a lesser team takes abit of the gloss off it. I remember the Danny Rose goal against Arsenal on his debut being much better. I do get your point if he continues he will follow Mr Under to FI stardom and a tall Call to get in the French World Cup squad too

• Most of Perisic's wins were pre-expansion when he was the only midfielder who could win. (Same as with Icardi) not saying he won't win this weekend but his past wins shouldn't be taken into consideration. Candreva actually has a better baseline for PB. I don't own any Inter players so this is an unbiased opinion.

• The value is in Karamoh I think.

Recent buzz win and raw exciting talent

• @NewUser121373 said in Inter Milan vs bennevento:

The value is in Karamoh I think.

Recent buzz win and raw exciting talent

I can’t make allot of sense out his graph was he IPO at 50p on 11th?

• Well I called skriniar shame the midfield let me down

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.