Give me your most exciting player in your port and your most undervalued.

• Most exciting probably foden
    Most under valued cesc 😎

• Most exciting-mbappe. Going to be the best player in the world.

Most underrated is herelle-truly believe a lot of people have missed out on him, and that he'll continue to build on his pretty awesome pb scores

• Most exciting - Jonathan Panzo CB England/Monaco at 89p.

Don’t really have anyone that is undervalued but i think Panzo has the most room for growth in my port. If Monaco keep starting him!

• Most exciting Wesley £1.25 plays for Aston Villa and most undervalued is Julian Brandt £1.98 plays for dortmund. Both exciting players!

• Most exciting Wayne Rooney this kid has it all
    Most undervalued Matt Doherty the Irish Cafu

• Most exciting and undervalued is Josip Brekalo, going to tear it up this season in the Bundesliga. Going to have a huge career

• Most exciting - Ronaldo (he's still got it)

Most undervalued - Alassane Plea. Good goalscorer in the Bundesliga and on the fringes of the French national team (1 cap so far). Only 88p.

• Most exciting - Gomez/Ilicic at Atalanta. Just because they play for an exciting team and they'll both suit the new PB scoring too.

Undervalued - Santi Cazorla, by a mile. Honourable mentions for Joao Moutinho and Felix Klaus.

• Exciting: Mbappe
    Undervalued: Kiko Femenia, attacking def with a good chance of starting for a fairly decent prem team, gotta be some moving on 21p

• Most exciting - Pulisic £2.84 Think he will have a big season and price will rise nicely.

Most undervalued - Matt Doherty 69p. Should suit the new PB matrix, loves a goal and an assist. Low risk hold.

• Most Exciting - Sterling, and maybe Brandt

Most Undervalued - Goretzka, and maybe Herrera (only 48p, should start most games, could do well PB wise, and could get up to Verratti's price at 80p or so).

• Exciting - Mbappe.
    Undervalued paco alcacer - Dortmund going to destroy Bayern this year, shift of power with their spending ++++

• Conor Hourihane (Villa)
    New IPO and one of villas exiting midfielders. Set piece both free kick, and corner taker. Scores and gets assists.
    Currently at 77p . Cannot fall below 70p
    If he scores or gets a few assists, you have a free / no lose player at this price.
    Hes a very safe investment as it stands now.
    The spread will reduce as he is a new player to the index.

Undervalued - Luka Modric , currently @ steal of a price.

• Most Exciting - James Garner - £1.18 - Price will sky rocket when he breaks into the first team. Can't be far off at all.

Most undervalued - Quincy Promes - £0.39 - Going to be playing for Ajax in the CL this season. Just entering his prime at 27.

• De Paul - looking forward for him to smash some big PB scores this year

Wesley Said - 41p

• Changing my most excited about to Conor Gallagher after watching him today , looks real class , I’m in for a long term hold

• @Indexical chelsea?

• Most exciting has to be sterling think it’s going to be a massive season for him,undervalued kaderabek at Hoffenheim wing back scored another goal today 33p

• Exciting = Naby Keita
    Undervalued = Joe Gomez

• Most exciting JOAO FELIX
    Undervalued David Silva

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.