New King of the Index?

• He is motoring today

• Only 15p and he's at the £7 and 8p to pass neymar.

• @Daly3174 And he hasn't even scored yet. Gets a goal he might end the day as no.1

• One hell of a drop incoming for Mbappe if Neymar is still at PSG by the end of the transfer window

• 100% will be king if he bags one

• Mbappe should not be King. He simply does not return many dividends. Played loads without Neymar last season and still hardly bagged any divs. Immense talent but that has not translated into a top FI performer yet.

• @Hotspur You could say the same thing about Sancho tbf, don't think he has returned that many divs has he? His price isn't far behind Mbappe

• I can’t get my head around how close in price Mbappe and Neymar are...

Neymar frequently wins PB as well as MB. He wins PB with one goal as he’s involved in play so much.

Mbappé has to score 3+ to win PB and basically never wins dividends. Sure, he has a potential move to Madrid to come, but the MB for that will be short lived.

Strange one in my eyes!

• @Andy you're right, but sancho, like mbappe, is nailed on for a huge transfer next summer. Difference being theres a massive probability that he'll come to england. If todays performance is anything to go by, utd are strong, if they get top 4, sancho probably ends up there and you've got what most people would call the best of a great crop of english youngsters playing at the club that mops up all the media. Especially if pog is gone, theres you're odds on favourite for the next haircut MB king

2 things, I dont hold sancho. I was hoping for a dip to buy in, how wrong I was. And secondly, for my money fodens the best, but the market appears to disagree at this point

• @MickTurbo True. I agree with the points you made - although you could argue that Mbappe could be due a transfer saga to Madrid next summer. Even if he doesn't move ultimately, there'll still be the rumours and of course there is Euros next summer as well, holders (myself being one) will have one eye on that.

I did get in on him at £6 though, so I'm not that prone to the drop as some people might be.

• Mbappe 2 MB 1st places, Pogba 153 MB 1st places and clear odds on favourite for most dividends this season, if Mbappe replaced Pogba as king at this point in their careers it would be ridiculous.

• theres his goal

• Yippeeeee

• There you have it haha

• As long as he doesnt take PB of rash he can be any price he wants for me 🤞🤞

• I know neymar gets more mb and pb at the moment, but mbappe looks to be a lot more of a professional to me and less petulant. Neymar hasn’t kicked on like he should have, and is a bit like a better version of dele alli 😂

Guess what I’m saying is that I’d like him to succeed more.

• @MickTurbo Sweaty this for us Rashford holders, rooting for nothing at all to happen 🤣

Edit, please sub Chupo moting on 🤣

• I think as long as psg keep a clean sheet were laughing

• @DrDog said in New King of the Index?:

I know neymar gets more mb and pb at the moment, but mbappe looks to be a lot more of a professional to me and less petulant. Neymar hasn’t kicked on like he should have, and is a bit like a better version of dele alli 😂

Guess what I’m saying is that I’d like him to succeed more.

I saw a bit of a XXX film with Vin Diesel and Neymar was in it, playing himself. He missed a award event because he was hanging out with Rihanna a couple of months ago. His mind is on other things, I'm afraid.

• Lucky for me I hold Mbappe and Rashford so should be nailed on for star man tonight. Although I have more Mbappe futures so hope he bags another haha