Dan James

• As a new one to the F1 I hold 192 in Dan. How much divs should I get from yesterday? Not received any yet? Ta

• @Incolrabaaz if you bought in the last 30 days you'll get 1p for every share you hold for his goal. If you bought longer than 30 days ago you'll get nothing.

• Any thoughts on him becoming targeted as a diver? Yesterday’s one didn’t seem like a yellow to me but boy does he go down easy and often.

• @HPcoys hope so it will generate plenty of media

• @HPcoys said in Dan James:

Any thoughts on him becoming targeted as a diver? Yesterday’s one didn’t seem like a yellow to me but boy does he go down easy and often.

Clearly got tagged, wasn't a dive at all.
    Could be Mb point like Zaha with his dives/pens.

People are talking about it anyway.

He is so fast he will go down easy because of the force produced and momentum.

• @HPcoys said in Dan James:

Any thoughts on him becoming targeted as a diver? Yesterday’s one didn’t seem like a yellow to me but boy does he go down easy and often.

Surprised VAR didn't fix that one yesterday, he clearly had his knee clipped and seemed genuinely upset with the ref for missing it and booking him. Either way, I'm still not convinced he should be in the starting lineup sadly. His pace would be far more effective as a super-sub for the last 20 minutes stretching defences. I'd go for a midfield diamond and two up front against Southampton, mctomtom, Pogba and Pereira (or Fred if he's available) Gomes (finally), Rashford and Greenwood up top.