IPDs for Euro Qualifiers a game changer?

• Maybe not a game-changer, but I've certainly got my eye on a few forwards for big teams who will play total fodder in the Euro qualifiers, Hazard and Lukaku very obviously. Underwrites the potential of players like Lewandoski, Griezmann, etc to offer good returns too.

Interesting times...

• link to fixtures ?

• @CBN POGBAAAA ;)

• My only concern would be the big hitters resting their stars v the likes of Andorra and San Marino.

• @Kr10 said in IPDs for Euro Qualifiers a game changer?:

My only concern would be the big hitters resting their stars v the likes of Andorra and San Marino.

Griezmann played 90 minutes against Andorra in June, has some good stats for PB.
    8 accurate crosses alone would have meant 32points just for that.

• International teams don't get together too often so they don't usually rest players as want to get them playing together as much as possibke

• France having Albania and Andorra in the upcoming rounds is very interesting indeed, makes Griezmann at £2.35 very tempting! You'd think to get some IPD returns from those fixtures alone, anything from the Barca games in the 30 days would be a good bonus

• I'm not being funny but looking at players that are £2.35, or even £7(!) with a view of earning 1p per IPD is crazy. You are talking absolutely tiny yields in comparison to the collection of far cheaper players who will also be in contention for these IPDs.

• @NewUser353437 said in IPDs for Euro Qualifiers a game changer?:

France having Albania and Andorra in the upcoming rounds is very interesting indeed, makes Griezmann at £2.35 very tempting! You'd think to get some IPD returns from those fixtures alone, anything from the Barca games in the 30 days would be a good bonus

£2.35 for an IPD player?? For IPD players need to be less than £1, preferably less than 50p and there are good Euro qualifiers options at sub 25p.

• Not sure he's said he's an IPD player? Just that he could get some IPD returns. I think (hence starting the thread) that the added PB potential for these players helps underpin their price. IPDs in the initial buying period (which we're now in) are a bonus on top.

• @CBN said in IPDs for Euro Qualifiers a game changer?:

Not sure he's said he's an IPD player? Just that he could get some IPD returns. I think (hence starting the thread) that the added PB potential for these players helps underpin their price. IPDs in the initial buying period (which we're now in) are a bonus on top.

Fair enough. I always look at IPD's as a bonus rather than as a strategy, so if already planning on buying Griezman etc then go for it! Back to the original post think there are going to be some monster PB scores and 200+ might not be enough to win on the night.

• Barring a shocker of a season or an injury Griezmann is nailed in a 50% rise by the run up to the Euros.

• @Martyn-B Yeh my bad there for not specifying.
    Certainly I think there will be some very good hidden players out there playing for mid level Euro nations in the top 5 leagues that could turn out to be very shrewd pick ups! I was just eyeballing the international fixture list to see if anything looked like it had potential.

Griezmann jumped out at me with 2 easy international fixtures added to the fact that he's joined Barca now, hopefully, my instinct is right to think his price is more likely to rise than fall.
    Even if it does fall hopefully he can score 4 goals v Andorra or something to lessen the blow!
    I'm not purchasing solely for IPD here - mainly for capital appreciation, the potential for short term IPD just makes it more tempting to help cover any potential loss or commission.

(Griezmann injury incoming)

Edin Dzeko could be a good player for this first international break, Bosnia are at home to Lichtenstein and then away to Armenia, but I have no idea how his playing time this season could look at Roma.

• @NewUser353437

Sorry!! Wasn't having a go! Just trying to point out bad strategies to a new user when I thought I had seen one.

I started a Euro qualifiers thread 2 weeks ago. Fairly short, started off all optimistic about PB and IPD, then points out the negatives to MB players (Kane, Stirling, Pogba) and ends with some good IPD tips.

https://forums.footballindex.co.uk/post/137889

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.