Henderson vs Neymar

• @ocs123 said in Henderson vs Neymar:

This forum used to be good, but unfortunately it has been diminishing in quality since Ericali and Dan the Child started posting a year or so ago.

Now they spam almost every thread with their rubbish. I’ve been trading since 2017 and find their endless posts boring. They’d be better off on twitter which is much more suited to their style of propaganda.

Heaven only know what new traders must think. I dare say it probably deters some people from investing in the Index or investing more.

What gets me, is that you can come in to this thread, of all threads... and make out like I'm the one with propaganda.

This thread... where I laid out what would happen, then we all watched as it happened exactly as I said. It's like you don't know the difference between good analysis and propaganda.

And if you don't like it when people show you a way to be smarter with your money... you don't have to come into my threads... problem solved.

• @Sav2000 said in Henderson vs Neymar:

So let me get this straight; Janner has just returned to the forum due to what I’ll only describe as appalling behaviour to within hours being met with a tagged post saying Suck it.

You complete tool!

So you’ve made 100% ROI and he picked up a few divs too on a player so what? I’m guessing many of us have.

Both you an Eric currently make the forum less enjoyable day by day you are both self serving pricks.

Had your post shown a little more humility I’d be giving you a massive high five for your perseverance on Henderson.

I've only scrolled to here and can't be assed reading this any further. But a thousand time this.

• @Dan-The-Man said in Henderson vs Neymar:

@ocs123 said in Henderson vs Neymar:

This forum used to be good, but unfortunately it has been diminishing in quality since Ericali and Dan the Child started posting a year or so ago.

Now they spam almost every thread with their rubbish. I’ve been trading since 2017 and find their endless posts boring. They’d be better off on twitter which is much more suited to their style of propaganda.

Heaven only know what new traders must think. I dare say it probably deters some people from investing in the Index or investing more.

What gets me, is that you can come in to this thread, of all threads... and make out like I'm the one with propaganda.

This thread... where I laid out what would happen, then we all watched as it happened exactly as I said. It's like you don't know the difference between good analysis and propaganda.

And if you don't like it when people show you a way to be smarter with your money... you don't have to come into my threads... problem solved.

They don't get it @Dan-The-Man.....

They don't get it. 👍

• @ocs123 it’s not rubbish it’s great .. I’ve been on here almost a year now and it helps you learn .. keep it going boys and like I said before your both right they way u do it lol

• Henderson is up to 93p now @Dan-The-Man ... tempted to sell yet or still holding fast?

• LOL..............

• @ScouseSte said in Henderson vs Neymar:

Henderson is up to 93p now @Dan-The-Man ... tempted to sell yet or still holding fast?

Nope... I'm sticking...

• Oh god we arent gonna ever hear the end of this 😂😂😂

• @Dan-The-Man said in Henderson vs Neymar:

@ScouseSte said in Henderson vs Neymar:

Henderson is up to 93p now @Dan-The-Man ... tempted to sell yet or still holding fast?

Nope... I'm sticking...

Haha nice timing 😉

• You literally could not write this

• I bought 200 Hendo’s before the CL final sold for about 20% profit, wish I still held 😂

Fairplay @Dan-The-Man this is one of my favourite threads on here

• Genuinely happy for you @Dan-The-Man its all playing out very nicely for you 👍

• @ScouseSte said in Henderson vs Neymar:

@Dan-The-Man said in Henderson vs Neymar:

@ScouseSte said in Henderson vs Neymar:

Nope... I'm sticking...

Haha nice timing 😉

Ha...

Had this massive reply written out... then saw the goal.

It's always tempting to sell when you're up so much on a player but I try to put myself in the shoes of someone who hasn't got him and ask, would I buy him now? And there's a lot of great reasons to buy him right now.

When you think about it... I bought him last March based on the idea that his price would rise because of the Champions League and Nations League... which is exactly what happened. So if I bought him last year for those reasons, why wouldn't I buy him this year given that the Euro's is a much stronger tournament than the Nations League and Liverpool look nailed on for their 3rd Champions League Final?

I've been tracking every news story on him all year and the talking heads are giving him all the plaudits these days. He's regularly referred to as the best midfielder on the planet, he's just picked up England Player of the Year... If he shows that same character for England in the Euro's, he's going to pick up a lot of fans and my bet is that a decent size portion of England fans will buy into him.

Historically... he spiked when Liverpool progressed through to this round of the Champions League and he climbed nicely all the way to the final last year, where he won PB. It's also worth noting that a lot of English players rose on route to the the Nations League... and the Euro's is a way bigger tournament than that, so his attraction as an England player is significant. Then you have to believe there's some potential MB for the first Liverpool captain to lift the Premiership title.

I've joked about this before... and I still sort of am... but what happens if Liverpool clean up... and England reach the final of the Euro's?

It's a really 'big if', so certainly don't make bets on it... but... he's already scooped England player of the year, with tons of pundits calling him the best midfielder in the world. There'd be a solid case to say that he'd deserve the Ballon d'Or. After all, he's the only English player in the Liverpool team, over 24.

Now.... I know that talk of Ballon d'Or sounds like utter fantasy land... but is it really? England did well at the World Cup, Modric picked it up a couple of years ago when nobody saw it coming because he did well in the Euro's and Henderson's got that underdog thing about him... but Sky gave him Man of the Match against Man Utd last week. He's played all over the pitch for Liverpool as they've picked up trophies galore... Who else do you give it to that has better credentials if he's won everything?

• Got to give credit to @dan-the-man
    Who would have thought the genius of the man Henderson v Neymar. Pure genius 😄
    2 goals in 105 appearances but 2 at the right time.

• @Dan-The-Man

You might have "Jumped the shark" with any mention of the Ballon D'or tbf

• @Advinculas-Index

Yeah.... I mean... I thought I added enough... "this is only half serious" type remarks to say... "don't bet based on this" lol.

But everyone mocked the idea of Modric winning it too and he got it for winning the UCL and his country reaching the Final of the Euro's

• @Dan-The-Man The downvote was accidental in case you spotted it.

Are you planning to top up at his current price?

• @Chris-J

Nah.

He's a substantial percentage of my portfolio and it's sensible to diversify.

• New thread pending.... Henderson v Modric.....

• @Dan-The-Man will read properly after the match haha

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.