Championship gem

• @Sutt98 hope so, I know it’s a long shot but if he impresses in the championship Lampard could even give him a shot in the chelsea team, but more likely a premiership loan / move next year.

• Reece Brown - 31p - Huddersfield

11 goals and 8 assists last year at league 2. Was courted by a few championship clubs in summer and signed by Huddersfield. Started in the league cup last night and with Aaron Mooy and Philip Billing leaving should have a good chance of regular football this year.

Eberechi Eze - 83p

Maybe not a hidden gem at 83p but he is real quality. First saw him play for Wycombe Wanderers (my dads a fan) and he really stood out. Started the season very well for QPR who look really exciting this year and I fancy have a chance at play-offs.

• @Joseph Any three of those outcomes will make 39p look even more of a bargain! Luton Twitter seemed impressed with his debut last night. Can only be a good sign.

• I knew about Alfa Semedo before he moved and championing him as one for the future. He’s risen 4p since joining forest and we’ve already been told there’s no chance of taking him permanently. Very much in the shop window for a PL move next summer I think

• Only seen him in 1 game but thought Conor Gallagher (on loan at Charlton from Chelsea) looked quality. Others must have agreed too as he’s gone up a fair bit already.

• Cheers all, Just bought into watkins as i cant see nothing but profits in him

Can anyone remeber the name if the winger who was in loan at newport county last season until january from Bristol city. Was linked with chelsea

• @R2d2 antoine semenyo, although he isn’t on the index yet

• @Sutt98 cheers mate, thats crap he looks a good player

• @BenniiP just bought into Krovinovic, looks good value at 46p. Especially if he’s got a fit Charlie Austin to feed. I feel like West Brom will be challenging for automatic with Bilic in charge. Krovinovic being Croatian will also no doubt play into his favour under Slavan.

• Got to be honest I work on this rule of thumb. 23 or over and playing in the championship I think their time for the big time maybe gone sadly. From my own team Leeds I can only see maybe Kalvin Philips who could play in a top 10 premier League team.

• @R2d2 tom bayliss preston floats about like a racehorse gonna be big player this season

• Eze at QPR, i think he could push on this season and be lined up for a Premier League move in January or certainly next summer.

• @Coleyscrooge
    Andy is absolute quality and plays that position so well for someone who is only 22. He wont get much from in play or PB though so you are reliant on big transfer....could see that happening end of this season if he keeps on trajectory. Was hoping he would be sub 40p but looks a good punt and I might take a piece at some point.

• Just found Josh Onomah at 33p. Scott Parker seems to rate him very highly going back to his Spurs days. Sang his praises in his pre match build up. Will be interesting to see how fast he’ll be integrated into the team. 1p spread. Still only 22 years old.

Attacking player according to my Spurs fan brother. Fulham will be there or thereabouts at the end of the season one would think.

• Has Karlan Grant of Huddersfield been IPOd? 4 goals in 13 games in premier League in a very poor team. 2 in 2 in championship this season. Only 21. Decent finisher.

• @Dalien-Smith Make that 3 in 3. He's only scored again.

• @Dalien-Smith not on the index unfortuanatly. Looks like he would be a great buy though!

• @dannypea how does the ground look with all the advertising? Do you think it will be effective?

• Alan Browne attacking mid for Preston North End has been called up by Ireland (provisional squad). With PB extending to internationals there may be value in his 27p price. Scored 12 assisted 5 last season for PNE as well

• @Sutt98 Great header for the goal. He won't be staying at Huddersfield long from what I've seen of him. Can see him playing at a higher level.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.