Can we clean up the forum of spam!!!!

• Last few days forums been buzzing and more post than normal many from much welcome new users most likely from Talk Sport averts podcast or who scored... however in last 24 hours the forums been used to sell fake driving licences fake Degrees and whatever. Wouldn’t be a great idea if someone bought a fake Driving Licence to get to Manchester Meet and PC Plod stoped them on the M62 and rang through to Swansea :-) on a serious note!!! Come on admin 👩‍💼 👨‍💼 clean this up! One member even had to get quite verbal with there irritation on this Spamming!!!! Maynot of been the most appropriate of language but I think it’s just how most of us feel. Let’s look professional and let’s keep the forum to football shares betting and light hearted banter (no c-word :-D) Has for the user who’s posting this, don’t take the Pi$$ no ones bothered if you post some $hit once in a blue moon but last day your totaly out of order and you need your account blocking if it continues. Try think of others!!!

• To be fair , the mods do delete the crap regularly. Not sure what else you can do

• @mike778 said in Can we clean up the forum of spam!!!!:

To be fair , the mods do delete the crap regularly. Not sure what else you can do

Forums buzzing hence idiots jumping on to try cash in on exposure

• Flag the posts for moderation. I do it with every one.
    (NB: not everyone)

• @CleanShirtTrader so that's why my posts keep disappearing when I disagree with you 😂😂

• @Noirx4 said in Can we clean up the forum of spam!!!!:

@CleanShirtTrader so that's why my posts keep disappearing when I disagree with you 😂😂

I alternate between 'spam' and 'offensive' to keep the mods guessing.

• Oh, I don't know. I've always wanted a Black Baba Ji! I phoned the fella up and asked him if he could get me one in 5-door with air conditioning. Don't think he was too impressed when I asked him to make sure it was a manual with Satnav! (I love phoning spammers! 😂)

On a serious note, the forum does get left to ruin at the weekends as I think they go down to minimum/zero staffing. I suspect the spammers know this and reckon that they won't get moderated out until Monday.

This is probably why you never get an answer to issue requests and the IPO for Monday doesn't get released until Sunday when you could get it on Friday night and have more time to research.

• @Fell-at-the-last said in Can we clean up the forum of spam!!!!:

Oh, I don't know. I've always wanted a Black Baba Ji! I phoned the fella up and asked him if he could get me one in 5-door with air conditioning. Don't think he was too impressed when I asked him to make sure it was a manual with Satnav! (I love phoning spammers! 😂)

On a serious note, the forum does get left to ruin at the weekends as I think they go down to minimum/zero staffing. I suspect the spammers know this and reckon that they won't get moderated out until Monday.

This is probably why you never get an answer to issue requests and the IPO for Monday doesn't get released until Sunday when you could get it on Friday night and have more time to research.

So it’s a car? I thought it was sex toy! I’m sure I once had a girlfriend and she asked me to get her a Black Baba Ji for whilst I was working away! Think about 15 years back it started with the Black Baba Ai aparantly there’s a white Baba too just not has big and a Black Baba Junior to discreetly put in your handbag (or manbag) can’t be seen to be homaphobic! (Good to be politically correct)

On a serious note I hope he didn’t keep you on the phone 📞 too long... these none geographic numbers in Indonesia can rack up quite a bill and can soon eat into your Neymar collection of futures when the phone 📞 bill comes :-)

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.