Investment dilemma

• Just wanted people’s thoughts on what they think the market is gonna do over the next month roughly? Basically an ISA of mine matures September 1st and I’m going to put most of into FI, I can move some money around and probably put it in now if I think the market is only gonna grow and grow till September 1st, but just wondered if people thought players growth would stop before then and even potentially drop once people realise they might not be getting as much PB/MB as they thought a player would? Any advice would be much appreciated

• The champions league groups stage draw is on 29th august.
    The europa draw on the 30th August.

I guarantee there will be some rises on players who have easy groups.

• @ChazFI123 even if it doesn't rise are you going to make anything in an isa anyway? Can guarantee you'll make far more on here in next 3 weeks.

• @Stevo I can’t touch my ISA till 1st September, but I can take money out of elsewhere, it’s not ideal but if the market is gonna keep booming as it has done this week then it’s worth it. I’m trying to work out if this is just a freak week or so, or if it’ll become more steady soon

• Gonna keep rising up until the Euros. Next summer will see a plateau, I think.

• @ChazFI123 Difficult to know as we are in new waters with so many new users and fresh money coming in. The footie is at its all time high and still rising. There will be a plateau somewhere but 1st of September isn't that far away so I suppose keep an eye on a few players and once it matures stick it into the index. I think a lot of people putting money ready for the bundesligue and la liga which starts this Friday! 💪

• I’ve been on here a year, and it shows no signs of slowing at the moment. I’d guess a 5% rise by start of sept. But obviously there are risks on here not found in isas. I’ve recently added another 5k from my isa though!

• @ChazFI123 it will grow massively..ive only been on here since june 4th and got told during the summer you shouldnt really expect a profit because theres not much on..if you do then youve done well..i made 200....... today currently sitting at £940 profit with £213 made over the last 24hrs...like the others said it will only go up from here the other 3 big leagues havnt even started yet

• International break starts 1st of September right? I can see that possibly slowing the market down while people take stock on thier first few weeks of the new season and see who comes back fit.

• @DW that’s very true, also waiting till after then means that I can hopefully see who’s benefited more to the PB changes, rather than gamble on it like a lot of people seem to be looking at the current price rices!

• @ChazFI123 said in Investment dilemma:

@DW that’s very true, also waiting till after then means that I can hopefully see who’s benefited more to the PB changes, rather than gamble on it like a lot of people seem to be looking at the current price rices!

It won't there will be trading with Euro qualifiers, so much happening right now.

• @DrDog said in Investment dilemma:

I’ve been on here a year, and it shows no signs of slowing at the moment. I’d guess a 5% rise by start of sept. But obviously there are risks on here not found in isas. I’ve recently added another 5k from my isa though!

Big prediction, the footie(whatever it means) going up about 6,000 in a fortnight.
    Here’s hoping.

• @ChazFI123 Busiest months for growth outside of deposit bonuses have historically always been August and January.

• @Misto when were the deposit bonuses do you know?

• @ChazFI123 Old chart I did. We have had more since I last did a chart. Note the big climb in January with no bonus.

0_1565812472914_1556650687486-bonus-payout-resized.jpeg

• @Misto cheers mate! Think there might be another birthday bonus this year? Cause it might be worth me waiting for that

• @ChazFI123 They could very well done another, they did a 2nd Birthday bones in 2017 and they even did a 10% bonus for Adam Cole's Birthday in April 2017(didn't do that in 2018).

You could wait but I'm pretty sure you could make more than 10% putting your money in now, that waiting til September and there is no guarantee there will be a bonus. Also a lot of a deposit bonus rise happens in the first few hours, so already having your money in guarantees you get 100% of the rise.

• @Misto that’s a very good point, very well made- you’ve made my mind up I think!

• No brainer for me if the money is going to end up in here the sooner you get it in the better rather than paying higher prices later on.
    The word is spreading how much fun fi is and at the moment fairly risk free in my opinion, loads of new users+loads of new money=prices rises across the platform .
    Good luck with your next purchases.

• I think the market only rises over the next month. Might be a bit volatile so got to be on your game.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.