Super cup

• Interesting to see both Kante and Giroud having decent rises on the back of this first half performance for Chelsea. Not any IPDs on offer for this game obviously and they are both well established players so you would imagine traders are already aware of them both.

Would love to hear from anyone who has invested in them during this game about what made you invest now?

• I invested in kante...hes quality player..gives 100% every game..a bit of a warrior and world cup winner

• @Saw72 no doubt, I agree with you on those comments but it always baffles me when I see rises like that mid game with no dividend implications. Just curious why did you decide to invest mid game? Surely you knew all those things before the game about him and would have gotten a cheaper price

• So glad I decided to hold on to my Pulisic, futures, I was going to sell and thought I had made a mistake when they dropped after the weekend. Flying now ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€

• I have some too not checked them yet..lol

• Really annoyed that Mountโ€™s goal was offside! Harsh rules...

• Terrible that was never a penalty surely VAR should of ruled that out

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.