Do we get G & A, Tonight?

• Pulisic with a goal and assist so far. Giroud with a goal.

EDIT: Goal disallowed.

• I just asked that bud and somebody said its treble media which would suggest not.

Not too bothered tho, much more importantly pulisic looks the part

• Ah, fair enough mate.

Shame given that I cashed out and back in again at the weekend... so was feeling rather chuffed for a minute ha. Especially when the goal went in... then it was disallowed... now you're saying no money for the assist lol.

Double Gutted ha

Ah well.

• Ah yeh I remember u saying the other day.

Between the goal going in and being disallowed I went straight to the ticker cos I thought it might make interesting viewing. A few 300s went through on pulisic and I also saw EJ hoovering up Pedro's. Think he bought at least 300 pulisic as well

• @MickTurbo

Pedro's looking lively tonight.

• Hes a good player mate, I wont be putting any money into him I must admit but i think he'll be very important to chelsea this year

• @MickTurbo

He's one of the squad players that might have half a chance at MB when it opens up but I'm with you.

• Pedro posted a score of 113 in a 4-0 loss at the weekend (he had 5 key passes in that match) and currently has 640MB to his name. He is a big winner for the new PB matrix and for when MB opens up.

• @MickTurbo Pulisic taking all the corners.. could result in a few extra assists maybe?

• @Yellow good info cheers

@Dan-The-Man hopefully the start of what we've been waiting for 🥳🥳🥳

Already in good profit but first chance hes had to back it up and he's done well

• @MickTurbo

I market sold again Mick at £2.93, when he subbed off.

Might not have worked in my favour this time, as his fall hasn't been so dramatic. I'll give it a day or two before jumping back in to see if he holds steady but it was essentially £50 profit last week, so if I lose a few quid this week doing it, c'est la vie.

Can't say I've ever been a big fan of the cash out game and on a £3 player it's not as easy to get right but I couldn't resist after last week's success ha. It was like getting a 6p dividend :)

• @Dan-The-Man maybe worth spending a little time understating the rules and what qualifies for divs and what doesn't rather than writing novels to pump Henderson! Just an idea.

• @janner73

Come now, no need to turn this into a Henderson thread, just because you've used the old...

"This is the last I have to say in this thread"

line in the other thread.

• @Dan-The-Man Maybe if you understood what's eligible you could make more reasoned arguments. It's hardly gonna convince anyone that Henderson is a good trade when you don't even know what qualifies for dividends.

• Good luck @Dan-The-Man , I'm well up on him and I've got shares in the queue to top up on him so I wouldn't mind a dip myself

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.