Market booming

• It seems that the majority of players are rising big time. Obviously with increased exposure there is more people getting on board which is great.

Will there be a £10+ player this year or what are peoples predictions on what will be the price for certain players etc

• There’s one major reason why I expect the index to boom the next few months apart from it obviously being a new season.

The stock markets are plummeting and I see investing in them as no less a gamble than in Football Index. Things are going far better here at the moment and expect more people to see this as a better chance of making money.

• It would take about 2.2 million pounds to go into Pogba to get him to £10 so I think a £10 player may still be someway off. With dividends being the price they are, players probably aren't worth £10 unless a dividend increase happens (in my opinion). However the market is growing mentally at the moment which is great news for all us established traders so onwards and upwards. If FI announce a div increase or a new decent sized country coming onboard prices could easily be £10.

• Pogba will go to £10 maybe not this season but within 2 seasons. Before the share split it was "who would get to £20? " the top boys are worth their
    weight in gold for a reason!

• Its incredible growth, I’m not getting my self worked up as I’m the best trader in world

Rough with the smooth and it’s certainly smooth at the moment 👌

• Market is flying - I only hope everyone remembers all this growth when we hit a spell of stagnation which there will inevitably be at some point in the season.

• @janner73 probably the biggest test

You will see you port folio drop by the minute when all the sheep follow one person off the cliff

My predication is end of November

Winter break 👀

• @EMBO90 Yep tend to agree that will be the time. Winter breaks, money needed for Christmas etc - I actually look forward to those period as an opportunity to pick up new players or top up at discounted prices but there will be plenty of sheep.

• @janner73 hmmmmm.... don’t be so dismissive. I think players will rise but it’ll be those expecting to move in January. I’d expect to see money going in to players in China and MLS from November onwards

• Everyone must of bought their £10's worth In hope of a Fulham training shirt!

• @Bradley117 Realistic. No market continues to boom constantly. We had spells of stagnation and small declines last season and there's no reason to think this season will be any different. End of November/beginning of December will likely be one of those period as it was last season.
    Money will move around of course and there will still be players that grow - but the market as a whole wont boom like this all season. Enjoy the booms, don't sweat or panic at the slower times.

• @janner73 said in Market booming:

@Bradley117 Realistic. No market continues to boom constantly. We had spells of stagnation and small declines last season and there's no reason to think this season will be any different. End of November/beginning of December will likely be one of those period as it was last season.
    Money will move around of course and there will still be players that grow - but the market as a whole wont boom like this all season. Enjoy the booms, don't sweat or panic at the slower times.

@janner73 said in Market booming:

@Bradley117 Realistic. No market continues to boom constantly. We had spells of stagnation and small declines last season and there's no reason to think this season will be any different. End of November/beginning of December will likely be one of those period as it was last season.

True but last years stagnation was a reaction to IPDs which weren't originally well received.

• @TeamGB said in Market booming:

There’s one major reason why I expect the index to boom the next few months apart from it obviously being a new season.

The stock markets are plummeting and I see investing in them as no less a gamble than in Football Index. Things are going far better here at the moment and expect more people to see this as a better chance of making money.

Which stock markets are plummeting? My investments aren't.

• @Zidave said in Market booming:

@TeamGB said in Market booming:

There’s one major reason why I expect the index to boom the next few months apart from it obviously being a new season.

The main ones..

• @Zidave That was certainly one of the stagnant periods. If I remember correctly IPDs were originally launched in October and quickly followed by a deposit bonus to get the market back on track.
    Most of December was fairly flat tho as well.
    Im just trying to keep a bit of realism - it's great to see the market booming but I think it would be unrealistic to expect to see the growth of the last few weeks consistently all season. I hope I'm wrong and it continues to boom like this for the next 12 months :)

• @janner73 said in Market booming:

@Zidave That was certainly one of the stagnant periods. If I remember correctly IPDs were originally launched in October and quickly followed by a deposit bonus to get the market back on track.
    Most of December was fairly flat tho as well.
    Im just trying to keep a bit of realism - it's great to see the market booming but I think it would be unrealistic to expect to see the growth of the last few weeks consistently all season. I hope I'm wrong and it continues to boom like this for the next 12 months :)

Yeah I do think December could be quiet as I do think some people are putting more than they can afford in long term and will need funds for Christmas.

I expect the savvy traders will be looking for Euro 2020 players by January latest too. Plus IPOs should be back which are popular too.

• @Jamie said in Market booming:

@Zidave said in Market booming:

The main ones..

Bit of a correction after some good growth. I would hardly use the word plummeting.

• @Zidave said in Market booming:

@Jamie said in Market booming:

@Zidave said in Market booming:

The main ones..

Bit of a correction after some good growth. I would hardly use the word plummeting.

All economic indicators are pointing to a recession:
    www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/business-49352760

• @Zidave Well the Dow Jones fell over 800 points yesterday which was its worst fall since 2008.

• @janner73 it would be great if it did keep growing like it has been but i know it wont. If it it did my projection for this time next year says ill be 28k in profit 😂🤑🤑🤑🤑

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.