Who Will Start For Liverpool On Saturday - With SUPER Cup Extra Time

• How did brewster look when he came on?, first time he has played a proper game isn't it?

• @Tom77 said in Who Will Start For Liverpool On Saturday - With SUPER Cup Extra Time:

How did brewster look when he came on?, first time he has played a proper game isn't it?

Haha he didn't come on 😉

• @C-Money said in Who Will Start For Liverpool On Saturday - With SUPER Cup Extra Time:

@The-Prophet way too exposed an attacking in midfield. It'll be fabinho Henderson and then possibly wijnaldum or keita. Don't think the Ox is completely ready so klopp is easing him in. I can see firmino Salah and mane starting with origi coming on in the 2nd half

The whole team were shite first half last night, there was no cohesion at all.
    Chelsea looked good and we're unlucky overall.

The ox was being played out of position though, put him in the central midfield area where he is far more effective and we will get more of an idea where he is sharpness/fitness wise.
    There was a big missing link between defence and the front 3 last night and I think Ox was it. Put Ox in for Milner and don't drop Firmino and we'll be sound on Saturday against Saints.

The other major take I got from last night was that you don't drop TAA and play Gomez right back! Instead you put Gomez in for Matip (who constantly passed it to Chelsea players so much so that I think he may be colour blind!)

• @ScouseSte yes agreed! Maybe he was trying to switch it up a bit. I have a feeling wijnaldum will play against Southampton with obviously the front 3. Never liked Hendo and milner together

• Wouldn't be surprised if Lallana or Shaqiri got some game time on Saturday. Maybe not starters though.

• @Weggers83 said in Who Will Start For Liverpool On Saturday - With SUPER Cup Extra Time:

Wouldn't be surprised if Lallana or Shaqiri got some game time on Saturday. Maybe not starters though.

Hopefully if you are right then it's Shaqiri .

Lallana is done for me. Offers nothing

• @ScouseSte couldn’t agree more, we played the long ball more than I’ve ever seen under Klopp, Henderson seemed to be playing out on the right to allow salah to stay forward but it didn’t work, Firminho proved yet again how good & influential he is to that team, seriously think in January we need cover in his position

• I think Shaqiri or Lallana will get mins from the subs bench this weekend and the third will be Mane if needed as Klopp will want to rest him to make sure he stays fresh for the forthcoming games so Origi will start out on the left IMO

• Best 11 available then a weeks rest for Arsenal.

• potential banana skin this for Liverpool??? they looked rusty first half v Chelsea for me so all depends on how they rest and recoup and whether Klopp mixes things around a little???

Regardless i suppose.. if he starts with Mane, Salah & Firmino they will WIN

• One thing I've noticed is Sofascore have Brewster listed as Liverpool U23, rather than Liverpool proper. Not sure if that's telling or not.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.