Pogba and messi

• @ScouseSte Pretty sure Messi wont be playing tomorrow night - he's indicated he's unlikely to be fit enough.

• @janner73 oh. Well. It's all about the Pog then 😊

• @ScouseSte Monday will be the Pog show - single game day PB and MB incoming :)

• I personally wouldn't hold that amount of shares since they are so expensive.
    For the same money I would much prefer to own 100 or 150 shares in a player with potential to increase in value, will earn much more that way.

• Got some good pb holds like goretzka, halstenberg and pulgar and I'm debating listing them all to fund about 120 messi.

Good/bad idea???

• @Pluko said in Pogba and messi:

So have a small is portfolio and 20 futures in both, is it worth keep them both with such small amount of futures and with div being a small amount each win?

Got at pogba 7.00 and messi at 4.80, so will be selling with some profit.

Thinking of selling one and putting in to the other or selling both and putting in to a cheeper div prospect

Thoughts appreciated

I have a small portfolio as well and own 10 shares of the ‘big hitters’ like pogba, Messi, Neymar etc. Although each dividend payout is a relatively low value, they’re fairly regular and it’s unusual for me to not have players in the MB positions less than 4/5 times a week. As a result 7% of my portfolio value is from dividends.

• @Murph that's pretty good. I'm at just over 7k so I suppose that makes me lower middle ish but I was purely cap app at first and only started chasing divs a couple of months ago and they only make up about 1.5% of my total value

• Thanks for the input, I think I’ll keep hold of them both

• Hi,

Can i ask, how small is your port cuz these shares are worth £200 ??
    Thats all you've got or is there anything else??

• @Mundek

My port is worth £1400

• @Pluko at the price you got them at, I would hold both until next summer minimum.

• @Pluko

Hmmm...

Pogba was at £7 few days/2 weeks or month ego so in such short period of time what has changed cuz I'm guessing that you bought him for long term hold to collect div??
    Did you realize that penny here and there from MB payout is a relatively low value and you can get more from cap app if you will reinvest ( market is booming so its good idea )?? Or maybe you thought that he will be £8+ before game MU v Chelsea like many ppl insinuate ??

Anyway you have been here for 7 months ( at least that what I found) so I guess that you 'know' witch strategies suit you the best and what kind of players you should buy to match them!

All advice above are spot on but personally I'm against keeping Big Boys in 10-20 shares ( I'm not div hunter - cap app only). But I would like recommend that diverse portfolio with less shares on each player but more players in portfolio it's a good way to 'learn the market' without risking too much!

Good luck,

• @Mundek said in Pogba and messi:

@Pluko

Hmmm...

Pogba was at £7 few days/2 weeks or month ego so in such short period of time what has changed cuz I'm guessing that you bought him for long term hold to collect div??
    Did you realize that penny here and there from MB payout is a relatively low value and you can get more from cap app if you will reinvest ( market is booming so its good idea )?? Or maybe you thought that he will be £8+ before game MU v Chelsea like many ppl insinuate ??

Anyway you have been here for 7 months ( at least that what I found) so I guess that you 'know' witch strategies suit you the best and what kind of players you should buy to match them!

All advice above are spot on but personally I'm against keeping Big Boys in 10-20 shares ( I'm not div hunter - cap app only). But I would like recommend that diverse portfolio with less shares on each player but more players in portfolio it's a good way to 'learn the market' without risking too much!

Good luck,

I have been on her for 7 months, but I was only trading for a week with £100 when I first singed up. Didn’t realise how time comusing it was back then and didn’t really know what it was all about and didn’t have the time to look in to FI So took my 100 out and rejoined just over 2 months ago, when I had time work out the platform.

Yeah, pogba was about a month ago. His drop coincided when I had £100 to deposit, so I thought I’d buy in.

Nothings changed why I am holding them, was just thinking if it would be better to have more futures in 1 than 2 with smaller amounts. But thinking about it now that would half my chances of win div?

The rest of my port is cap app with potential div returns, to keep for the season/euros

• Absolutely depends on what you want from them. Limited growth opportunity, but they're MB and PB kings respectively.

The size of your hold isn't really relevant, so don't worry about that.
    The more important thing is what % they are of your portfolio, and if you feel you'd get more from using that cash to get IPD's and cap app from trading more frequently.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.