Vinicius Junior

• Firstly I don’t hold any of this guy! Secoundry he’s not in a top five leagues in Europe thirdly he has a agreement with Madrid in July this year with a likely loan back till July 2019... his price his rising and he’s a star of the future for sure. A question to his holders!! what do you feel the benefits are in him being in your portfolio do you feel price rise based on performance in Brazil media buzz or why should I buy him? Will he keep going up till he goes to Madrid or will I have dead money till that time?

• Don't hold any either- maybe his performances are sparking rumours of inclusion in the national team?
    Personally I'm not interested- he won't be able to hold down enough of a place in front of Firminho et al.

• Yeah I looked into him, and as much as I believe he'll be a great player in the future he's not gonna feature for Real anytime soon and he's very unlikely to make the world cup squad over more established players.

• @John-Renwick said in Vinicius Junior:

Yeah I looked into him, and as much as I believe he'll be a great player in the future he's not gonna feature for Real anytime soon and he's very unlikely to make the world cup squad over more established players.
    I think FI need to see who’s missing out the likely WC Squads and players from the top 5 leagues

Not players who can’t get performance buzz

• @Chicken-Badge he's still going!

• @Stevo said in Vinicius Junior:

@Chicken-Badge he's still going!

Likely he won’t be at World Cup? Or maybe he will! But if he ain’t what value does he hold after May must be a art in buying and selling timeing with this guy.

• @Chicken-Badge personally I think it's all the hype he's the next neymar and people have seen how much neymar has taken off and are hoping to get in early even if they have to wait for the full 3 years.

Who knows.

• @Stevo said in Vinicius Junior:

@Chicken-Badge personally I think it's all the hype he's the next neymar and people have seen how much neymar has taken off and are hoping to get in early even if they have to wait for the full 3 years.

Who knows.

@Stevo said in Vinicius Junior:

@Chicken-Badge personally I think it's all the hype he's the next neymar and people have seen how much neymar has taken off and are hoping to get in early even if they have to wait for the full 3 years.

Who knows.

It’s mad ain’t it. I guess if he got in the WC squad you’d get the youngest player hype too but him getting PB must be 2 years off still in a qualifying league

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.